Mpd t4

jban126_f350

Reaction score
How do you guys feel about mpd t4 kit? I was gonna get them from Marty but it fell through. Looking for my options mpd is right down the street from me. Need it next week. The pedestals look cool and it seems like a good price let me know fellas

slc dzl

Reaction score
It's a decent kit, make sure you have a deleeeete pipe as they don't include it.

Also make sure the turbo mounting flange is flat. Mine was warped during the welding process causing a gap that the gasket couldn't deal.

Last edited:

jban126_f350

Reaction score
Did they replace it for free? Give you have hard times? 900 for billet pedestal. The pedestal reminds me of the old 7.3' I like that. Just wanna make sure it's a good product before buying it

04cr450

Reaction score
I have the mpd t4 kit. Good kit fit really good BUT.. the oil drain was no where near fitting, counter guy tried fixing me up with the correct fittings, they made it rite. They also gave me the ****** pipe no charge once I asked about it. The t4 pipes are a quality piece for sure, from the welds, stainless steel, good stuff. I actually bought another one of there kits for my other 6.0.

shmoozer

Reaction score
Are you guys talking about their new billet pedestal kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0soslow

Reaction score
Fit nicely, had issues with the up pipes where they were welded to the t4 flange. I had a few small holes through the weld. Customer service was lacking and had it welded to fix the holes. I also have the old style drain, so I can't comment on the billet pedestal

Reaction score
Well fwiw our kit is expensive but quality and fitment will be the best of the best. Everything is SS and our kits come with everything including oil drain turbo turbo gasket and all hoses clamps and downpipe. We were also told u can't tow with a single. Well ours we hauled the gooseneck grosing about 10k with reg cab from our shop in Richmond IL all the way through the smokie mountains and down to Rudy's and back with no issues. Egt up hills in 5th were 1000-1150 doing 75-80 mph. I can not fabricate the mount for the cost they sell it for but I focus on quality and unfortunately it comes with a price . lmk if I can be of any help.

shmoozer

Reaction score
No I was referring to the older one sorry if that caused confusion.

Ah! Gotcha, just double checking. The new billet kit is pretty sweet looking. Was hoping there weren't any fitment issues with it.

shmoozer

Reaction score
Well fwiw our kit is expensive but quality and fitment will be the best of the best. Everything is SS and our kits come with everything including oil drain turbo turbo gasket and all hoses clamps and downpipe. We were also told u can't tow with a single. Well ours we hauled the gooseneck grosing about 10k with reg cab from our shop in Richmond IL all the way through the smokie mountains and down to Rudy's and back with no issues. Egt up hills in 5th were 1000-1150 doing 75-80 mph. I can not fabricate the mount for the cost they sell it for but I focus on quality and unfortunately it comes with a price . lmk if I can be of any help.

Are you talking 6.0 or 6.4? Sounds like you're talking about a single turbo 6.4 right now.

Reaction score
Are you talking 6.0 or 6.4? Sounds like you're talking about a single turbo 6.4 right now

I am so sorry these late nights get the best of me when I get a chance to get on here after I get out of the shop. I see that you are talking 6.0 I'm sorry for the confusion. Yes I was talking about our 6.4 kits. Sorry missread the section it was in.

Hope you find something that can fit your needs

jban126_f350

Reaction score
I've heard terrible things about the stuff. Mpd puts out scares me how cheap the t4 kit is. I've learned to not go cheap on stuff. But I need the whole t4 set up by next week lol. It's Thursday. Plans and arrangement fell threw unexpectedly Tuesday.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I've heard terrible things about the stuff. Mpd puts out scares me how cheap the t4 kit is. I've learned to not go cheap on stuff. But I need the whole t4 set up by next week lol. It's Thursday. Plans and arrangement fell threw unexpectedly Tuesday.

you can have an rcd kit there by next week easily, they are nice kits, just need to make your own feed line. have installed several with 0 fitment issues

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.