mud boggin, sand throwin son a truck

tyedyer

Reaction score
Just peiced the last few pieces to the puzzle into place and just waiting for turbo to show up. Little run down of what iv done. Trucks a 07 harley davidson edition crew long box with 11inch lift on 40inch mud grapplers; fass200gph, custom fuel feed and regulated return, 190/100 injectors, gutted intake manifold, steedspeed exhaust manifolds with custom up pipes feeding a MTW stage 4 turbo, straight out a 4inch exhaust, nadp heavy hauler race tranny, custom driveshafts front/back custom one piece driveshaft, 4.30 gears with arb airlockers front/back. And some other **** like bumpers and winches front/back to make my own roads when the road ends. Gunna need it live tuned once turbo shows up so gunna rattle down south and get hooked up. Keep ya posted

Superblazin

Reaction score
Awesome! Pm me on your way south bound if ya have time for a bull**** session.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
She'll be nasty, truck is gorgeous, seen it around. Who's tunning it for you. Look forward to seeing it around town

tyedyer

Reaction score
I put 3 pics up of it up the other day after a few hours tryin to figure out how to so I dunno haha. Ya I'm gunna see what eric can do for me. Get a base from him then bring it down to colin and get it on a dyno for some data logging then send them back to eric and get it setup until spring when I can get it to hookup. Was gunna call you to shawn see if you wanted to chime in on tuning also

jdc753

Reaction score
Why are there no pictures of this thing yet!

I put 3 pics up of it up the other day after a few hours tryin to figure out how to so I dunno haha. Ya I'm gunna see what eric can do for me. Get a base from him then bring it down to colin and get it on a dyno for some data logging then send them back to eric and get it setup until spring when I can get it to hookup. Was gunna call you to shawn see if you wanted to chime in on tuning also

Pics... I found them... :drool:

tranny_swap.jpg

Good summer use of the sled deck

sled_deck_drankin.jpg

I hate it cause the past 2 weeks I have been fighting with cutouts and 40's or not. Truck looks good, now how hard is it to get the sleds up on that deck, gotta be a good 6' up in the air?

tyedyer

Reaction score
Cutouts are like makin cake man I love cuttin **** apart so haha. And ya gettin sleds up is a site to see especially cuz I haven't found somone to make me 14 foot ramps so I'm on the 11.5 or so foot ramps. Gotta have that brake ready to squeeze iv had a few close calls especially after a few wobbly pops in the parking lot after ridin you just wanna use the ramp to jump the truck

Latest posts

Members online