My 2015 platinum build

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
hahahhaahha, HOLY $HIT!!!!

Man even if I was rich...........with no kids, no wife............I still couldn't justify that. But hey, to each his own. Looking forward to the build.

When I bought mine it was amazing how many people bitched about how I spent my money. Then I threw another $8K in brakes behind them and you would have thought I slapped their mommas. I still don't understand why people get so damned offended when someone else spends their own money.

truckman1974

Reaction score
When I bought mine it was amazing how many people bitched about how I spent my money. Then I threw another $8K in brakes behind them and you would have thought I slapped their mommas. I still don't understand why people get so damned offended when someone else spends their own money.

Yea, you got a point! I'm all for it...........I could watch someone spend their money for hours! lol....:lame:

Nah...for real though....I'm looking forward to seeing them get installed. Make sure you take pics/video of your wheels being made. That IS a cool selling point on their part, and would be a really cool thing to watch I'm sure!

good luck brother!

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score

It's amazing how people get upset when others spend money. Can't tell you how many comments I heard when I bought my truck, let alone started putting a little money into it.

Sorry for the hijack JColeman. This truck is going to be sick when done. Nice F150 BTW!

JColeman7827

Reaction score
It's all good guys. This isn't the first time people tell me I'm crazy for spending so much lol.

I hope to get the curved 40 in the bumper this afternoon so I will get some pics up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
josh slings dope for the cartel, that's why he can afford all of this! haha josh cant wait to see you get this rig done. if i didnt have to use my truck for work i would put 10-12" lift and coilovers but i have to pull a gooseneck for work sometimes so that just wont work out with my boss being as they pay for my truck

Last edited:

BK39

Reaction score

Just to clarify, I'm not offended by it, I was just saying "wow, that's steep". Your money is your money, spend it any way you please. :toast: Back on topic, sorry for the derail.

I am looking forward to the Platinum build, looking at that f150 you clearly have taste.

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Thank you sir and Bruce you know damn well that I'm on the production side of things, not distribution lol

JColeman7827

Reaction score
With the 40" Rigid RDS now

c878aea72dc33b78621891acd688a8a7.jpg
b5fc4ef61f336e0927181fa76229f754.jpg

JColeman7827

Reaction score
can you get an in seat shot of the output and pattern?

did you wire them to come on separately?

I can try and get one tomorrow. Yes, the q2's come on with the fog light switch and the 40" is wired to upfitter 1

JColeman7827

Reaction score
The mounting brackets are from KD Fabworks and they bolt in with the bumper.

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Is that for both the 40 and the Q's?

No, the q2 brackets are made by Rigid and are a direct bolt in as well. I know the Diesel Cartel guy sells a complete bolt in then plug n play kit for them.

JColeman7827

Reaction score
Got a sneak peak of the faces going in my adv.1 wheels. Offset will be around a -106

257f3011883b64ecc4a15c44531c13db.jpg