My 6.0 build

06FX4

Reaction score
Im waiting for a quote from vivian on the Warren kit should be about 1200 and trying to get an aeromotive Marine Eliminator my airdog drops 30 psi from wot regulatr almost closed on return and airdog

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Im waiting for a quote from vivian on the Warren kit should be about 1200 and trying to get an aeromotive Marine Eliminator my airdog drops 30 psi from wot regulatr almost closed on return and airdog

Don't see why you need an elimator. A regular a1000 should do

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Because the eliminator marine pump designed for continuous use... Regular a1000 is not and change burning it up.

ahh gotcha. Didn't know that. Guess I'll go to an eliminator if/when my a1000 takes a dump. But it's been 100% ok since January holds 60psi all day

06FX4

Reaction score
I already bought an airdog 2 and it sucks so im going to put it at 10 psi and use it for filtration and put the eliminator. Its the pump elite uses. Man i havent been able to feel this **** yet and i keep trying to get it running good. Hopefully with warrens dual pump and an eliminator itll be where its supposed to. What power were you at with the 225s

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Had the truck on an inertia dyno today. Did 608/9xx at about 40psi. See a bit more than that on the street so it was definitely down a little but hey not bad LOL. Now time for the real numbers need to get my lockers in and take a trip to the track!

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
I already bought an airdog 2 and it sucks so im going to put it at 10 psi and use it for filtration and put the eliminator. Its the pump elite uses. Man i havent been able to feel this **** yet and i keep trying to get it running good. Hopefully with warrens dual pump and an eliminator itll be where its supposed to. What power were you at with the 225s

Don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure this will not work...If you set it to 10psi, all it is going to do is return most of the fuel to the tank. I don't think you will get much volume out of it like that. An AD2 for the 6.4 running 10psi is a completely different setup.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

Don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure this will not work...If you set it to 10psi, all it is going to do is return most of the fuel to the tank. I don't think you will get much volume out of it like that. An AD2 for the 6.4 running 10psi is a completely different setup.

I don't like the sound of that setup... just run the eliminator and be done with it. Why bother putting the airdog in too. It's just a piece of junk and waste of your time

Mdub707

Reaction score
ahh gotcha. Didn't know that. Guess I'll go to an eliminator if/when my a1000 takes a dump. But it's been 100% ok since January holds 60psi all day

Fuelab ftw buddy.

Had the truck on an inertia dyno today. Did 608/9xx at about 40psi. See a bit more than that on the street so it was definitely down a little but hey not bad LOL. Now time for the real numbers need to get my lockers in and take a trip to the track!

Hell yeah! Front and rear lockers?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.