My 6.0 build

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
pedal assemblies can just go bad, can screw with the tuning too. Replace the pedal and the harness.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Truck is back running. Took a trip up to Barder's the other night and picked up a billet 75mm wheel and compressor housing from James. Truck pulls quite a bit harder now. Boost comes on a touch later but when it hits, it hits a lot harder. Going to the dyno on monday with it... What's the word on race covers for these things? What else can I do to get this thing moving more air?

de4cf698280111e3a52322000a9e02f9_8_zpsbd7e3a17.jpg

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Video from the dyno the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDeu2Da9o9c

That was the fuel run. Did 605ish IIRC. I'm not going to lie. I'm really frustrated with where I am at with this thing right now. It's not making great power and I know it has a lot of potential. I really think low icp is holding it back. Going from the cast 72 to the billet made no gain on the dyno. Seat of the pants it feels like it pulls harder but that's irrelevant. Who has suggestions on where I should go with it now. Clearly up top it doesn't look like it is moving much fuel because it cleans right up. Should I just figure out a dual hpop setup and see what that does? Go to smaller nozzles? I really don't know what the best option is right now.... Because 600ish hp has gotten super boring really quickly!

01PSD

Reaction score
Video from the dyno the other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDeu2Da9o9c

That was the fuel run. Did 605ish IIRC. I'm not going to lie. I'm really frustrated with where I am at with this thing right now. It's not making great power and I know it has a lot of potential. I really think low icp is holding it back. Going from the cast 72 to the billet made no gain on the dyno. Seat of the pants it feels like it pulls harder but that's irrelevant. Who has suggestions on where I should go with it now. Clearly up top it doesn't look like it is moving much fuel because it cleans right up. Should I just figure out a dual hpop setup and see what that does? Go to smaller nozzles? I really don't know what the best option is right now.... Because 600ish hp has gotten super boring really quickly!

dual hpop... no brainer IMO

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
dual hpop... no brainer IMO

I really think this is the best option too. these injectors should make some big power with proper oil. My only holdup right now is there aren't really any options out there. Or options that I like...

Latest posts

Members online