My 6.7 venture

Reaction score
Yeah the truck was a little beat up from being a fleet truck. It's overall in good shape but the previous owner must have hit something to dent that stuff up. It's will be nice when done. Still got way less in it than buying a nice low mileage 4x4 truck.

And 100% nozzles

HD F250

Reaction score
Very cool little project Morgan. It this the turbo kit we discussed during our 2 hour BS session? Kit looks great and looking forward to seeing some results from this project.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
might be off topic but I seen in one pic that you have green antifreeze. thought these trucks HAD to have the red crap?

live life full throttle

Reaction score
This truck will never out last the coolant. The reason for the elc and test strips is the extreme heat that the egr system makes and how hard it is on coolant quality. The 6.7 when deleted has no other coolant needs more than a 350 Chevy.

RedRice589

Reaction score
This truck will never out last the coolant. The reason for the elc and test strips is the extreme heat that the egr system makes and how hard it is on coolant quality. The 6.7 when deleted has no other coolant needs more than a 350 Chevy.

Better give it a few more years before throwing around claims like that.... 350 Chevys are nice motors mister....

Reaction score
Very cool little project Morgan. It this the turbo kit we discussed during our 2 hour BS session? Kit looks great and looking forward to seeing some results from this project.

Yes it is.

Lol they're all motors . . . I'm just mad it reminds me I need to flush my coolant.[/QOUTE]

It's so guys like you don't run it till it's dirty as pond water.... Lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

oh ok. thanks for the explanation! makes sense now.

live life full throttle

RedRice589

Reaction score
Yes it is.

Lol they're all motors . . . I'm just mad it reminds me I need to flush my coolant.[/QOUTE]

It's so guys like you don't run it till it's dirty as pond water.... Lol

I'm gonna drain it and drink it. :gun: missed you at TS. I waved and pointed as you drove by at like 3;00 right when I parked at the pulls. Trucks looks weird with 22's. Should have put 24's on it..... :D

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online