My 600hp 7.3 build

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Looks identical to my Irate kit.

The intake manifolds are nice!

So if you're gonna get to 600 hp with those injectors, what will 350cc/200% injectors get you to?

Yeah that is definitely Jakes kit. I think the original post should be modified, its an irate turbo kit

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
This truck has been a really fun project to work on. We have tested several new products and have been nothing but pleased with the results so far. The pistons were modified for valve clearance and injector nozzle size. These nozzles were used because that was in the previous setup. A 200% nozzle would have been a more ideal choice.

The fuel system regulator bracket, fuel filter, fuel pump bracket and sump are all made here in house. This truck was used to make the install guide for the fuel system.

The turbo kit on this truck is modified. We started with some parts we had here during mock-up which did include an Irate Diesel pedestal. The intake plenums are made in house, the up-pipes are modified with a custom made flange that matches the contour of the manifold. He is running a S468 turbo with a modified center section.

Look for more pictures, videos, and dyno graphs to come!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
This truck has been a really fun project to work on. We have tested several new products and have been nothing but pleased with the results so far. The pistons were modified for valve clearance and injector nozzle size. These nozzles were used because that was in the previous setup. A 200% nozzle would have been a more ideal choice.

The fuel system regulator bracket, fuel filter, fuel pump bracket and sump are all made here in house. This truck was used to make the install guide for the fuel system.

The turbo kit on this truck is modified. We started with some parts we had here during mock-up which did include an Irate Diesel pedestal. The intake plenums are made in house, the up-pipes are modified with a custom made flange that matches the contour of the manifold. He is running a S468 turbo with a modified center section.

So it's a copy of Jake's kit.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I have both sets on the shelf. They are both a way to use a 3" tube and flat plate but that is all the similarities they share.

I see. OK.

I want to see some more pics of the turbo setup. What's different? The following the contour of the manifolds sounds interesting.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score

So it's a copy of Jake's kit.

How is it a copy? If it was a copy they would have made thier own mount pedistal right from how Jakes is made, but as you see, he said they used Jakes pedistal, and made thier up pipes. So it's NOT a "copy" of Jakes kit. Its a combination of Jakes and thier own pieces to make a kit that worked best for them. Least thats what I see here.

Regardless, im looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Mainly with tuning and those injectors. With my build coming soon hopefully, this is gonna help me alot. Really looking forward to seeing dyno numbers and more pictures.

On Edit: Not trying to stir up chit, just saw as I was reading through, not nessessarily a call out, but a accusation that the mount was copied, when I highly, HIGHLY doubt thats the case.

Last edited:

ARS267

Reaction score
I see. OK.

I want to see some more pics of the turbo setup. What's different? The following the contour of the manifolds sounds interesting.

If I'm not mistaken by "follows the contour of the manifolds" refers to the clamps and how the up pipes attach to the manifolds

DocBar

Reaction score
If ARS even sniffs 600rwhp with 238/100's, I'm going to bean him in the head with a 400/200 cuz all I hear is 650ish with those injectors. I'd also like to see some track numbers to back up any dyno numbers.

Latest posts

Members online