My build-Hard work pays off!

How far to go when the cab is pulled the first time

• Total voters

RSK

Reaction score
Looks sharp. :thumbup: those headlights n fog lights seem bright think I need to look into those.

thanks man! the head lights and fogs are bright, I haven't adjusted them at all yet, I think they need a little adjusting, just haven't had time.

B585Ford

Reaction score
370C5AD6-4511-4352-8286-B67F46D8213F_zpsurdrmm3b.jpg

fender badges done finally!

DE4FE9A4-1B23-4DCA-B63C-F01E345C413A_zps3dltv7nv.jpg

now I just need to powdercoat the bumpers and tow hooks to match and get a grille to paint to match. then the exterior is done, still have some suspension work to do, and brakes, brake lines, then motor and transmission and its done, could be done completely finished before the 1 year mark, but I found a foreclosure i'm gonna try and buy, so I'm thinking i might go light with the truck mods and save the transmission and digging into the motor and dual fuelers until next year.

5C971F19-537E-4316-B13E-F71A42583148_zpsg964meqr.jpg

led head lights

6972B7CE-6848-46D7-8C14-4A106EF77B68_zps6an2cnj2.jpg

led head lights and fog lights.

Don't be stupid and buy a house. You can live in the bed of your truck and afford to do more mods...or better yet, marry a rich girl!!!! I was stupid and married for looks....with my diesel addiction, I always wished someone would have given the advice I am giving you.

Last edited:

bigaF250

Reaction score
Don't be stupid and buy a house. You can live in the bed of your truck and afford to do more mods...or better yet, marry a rich girl!!!! I was stupid and married for looks....with my diesel addiction, I always wished someone would have given the advice I am giving you.

Haha perfect!

Fender badges are slick as hell man. Who's led Lights are those. need to find some that I can have some luck with.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
Haha perfect!

Fender badges are slick as hell man. Who's led Lights are those. need to find some that I can have some luck with.

They are the kit from diesel cartel, pm josh or look in one of his threads about the led lights or led fog lights.

I'll be able to do more mods anyways. i generally have several thousand dollars of extra income per month, but i don't start landscaping for another month probably. Not bragging, but if i buy a house in the fall or next spring it won't kill me. The reason i want a house is so i have a garage to park either a 2010-13 caddilac cts V in the garage or a 2010 maserati gran tourismo in the garage next to my truck. Can't have either of those cars and be parking them outside at your parents house in the dirt....

bigaF250

Reaction score
I'll be able to do more mods anyways. i generally have several thousand dollars of extra income per month, but i don't start landscaping for another month probably. Not bragging, but if i buy a house in the fall or next spring it won't kill me. The reason i want a house is so i have a garage to park either a 2010-13 caddilac cts V in the garage or a 2010 maserati gran tourismo in the garage next to my truck. Can't have either of those cars and be parking them outside at your parents house in the dirt....

Dam man. I wish I had such tough decisions to make lol. Let's see what do I get to park in my garage..... Oh yes maybe the new exmark mower lol

RSK

Reaction score
Dam man. I wish I had such tough decisions to make lol. Let's see what do I get to park in my garage..... Oh yes maybe the new exmark mower lol

already bought a new mower, last year i upgraded from 2005 scag tiger cub with only 985 hours on it which i bought brand new spring of 2005. to a 2012 cheetah which i bought with 0 hours it, in june, then bought a new 18' big tex landscape trailer the next spring, and 2013 bri mar 7x14 dump trailer a month or two later. then a demo model of the hurricane 314 ride on leaf blower early fall. and both of br600 back packs were stolen a few days before thanks giving, one was 6 months old, the other 1 year, so now i have a 4 month old br600 and i'll buy another new one this spring as a back up. not much else i need or want. maybe a new set of stihl hedge trimmer or an extension or attachment for new stihl 130r kombi unit i bought last summer. I think i'm doing ok, maybe a new stihl ms201t top handle that was also stolen with the backpacks. maybe wheels for the landscape trailer? the dump trailer is murdered out already.

bigaF250

Reaction score
Lol. Match the wheels to the truck, slick that sh!t up. Ya I just updated most of the equipment. We're already running hard here. Definitely won't be finding any Cadillacs or mazis in my garage

RSK

Reaction score
Hard work pays off! I know i'll get whatever I want in life, if i work hard enough and put in the effort. i'm proof it works! I've seen it happen to a few of my buddies, go from nothing to having whatever they want.

RSK

Reaction score
Lol. Match the wheels to the truck, slick that sh!t up. Ya I just updated most of the equipment. We're already running hard here. Definitely won't be finding any Cadillacs or mazis in my garage

i was thinking about matching the wheels to the wheels on the obs powerstroke since that's the work truck, and its already lettered up and everything. run harder until you have a caddy or whatever car or cars you want in your garage, or maybe its boats you like...you gotta have some hobbies other then your truck. i bought the truck to work, but its turning into a toy now. which is fine because my 7.3 never lets me down so i can just keep working that.

RSK

Reaction score
Oh I've got toys. Dirt bikes, a can am Maverick, my truck. My business does get me whatever I want lol after the wife and kid get what they want

nice....can am Maverick is also on my list of toys, but I think having a house first is a better idea, my parents would be pissed if i showed up with anything else while still living at home lol. so moving out is a pretty high priority.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
man, I would get some painted bumpers and have everything professionally matched vs/ powdercoating the bumpers. pearl white is one of the toughest colors to match and get it looking right :eek:

RSK

Reaction score
man, I would get some painted bumpers and have everything professionally matched vs/ powdercoating the bumpers. pearl white is one of the toughest colors to match and get it looking right :eek:

that's what i have been doing. the mirror caps were 150 just for paint, fender badges were 220 just to paint them.

EC947868-218C-41BD-AD5C-85FD33E93225_zpsdqkwvg0g.jpg

although here is the pearl white, the powder coat place gave me for my truck. what do you think? its pretty freakin close, I can't tell much difference. and they only want a 125 a bumper and they have a clear they use. so its glossy.

RSK

Reaction score
Lol I hear that. That got checked off when I got married

yah i'm 25 and my parents are pushing me out of the house....not married no plans yet, I just want more toys, and need some where to keep them.

RSK

Reaction score
Lol ya in 25 as well. Feel 80 but am 25

damn now i feel like a slacker. that's it i'm sending out 30,000 flyers this spring in waves of 10,000! i need to get to some hustlin'. i wanna get so much work its overwhelming.....