My build, looking to make 900

78f100

Reaction score
Its a long story but in short, I got a reman short block that had used rods. I replaced the rods with new Ford ones and IH pistons. I broke a oil ring so I have to get a new one:doh: and before you say just use one off the ford pistons I removed; I tried they are different. The Ford oil rings are thicker and will not fit in the ring land.
Installed a RCD cam.

Soon as I get the short block together I have reman heads with RCD springs and push rods.

Elite 110 nozzles
diesel dr dual fueler
Rcd ported intake
Max freakin powers...:redspotdance:
Suncoast full billet trans and TC

I bought the turbos, tranny,and nozzles used.
I was planning on having the motor and tranny setting in the frame tomorrow, but not gonna happen with the broke ring. I will try to post some pics of the progress as I get stuff done.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Subscribed. Thinking about a lil project like this next year.

Sent from the cabin of my Boeing 6.4

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Are 110's large enough for 900hp fuel only?

going to be pushing it imho joe, but maybe

Didn't Mike Settlemire's truck make 750 HP with less air and nozzles that aren't even half the percentage over that 110's are? Seems like the amount of air and the large jump in injector size would bring another 150 HP to the table if tuned properly.

Last edited:

jdgleason

Reaction score
Didn't Mike Settlemire's truck make 750 HP with less air and nozzles that aren't even half the percentage over than 110's are? Seems like the amount of air and the large jump in injector size would bring another 150 HP to the table if tuned properly.

Yes sir! Settlemire's truck has 15% nozzles... 110's are 50%.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Glad to hear your project is coming along. I respect the h#ll out of you for what you did for Corbin so I hope this ole girl gets ya to 900 RWHP....and hope she holds up a little better than the last time. Good luck

HD F250

Reaction score
Nice build, I agree with guys that air is key and you should be close. Nice pick up on used chargers and parts, should be a nasty beeyatch! Keep us posted, I might need to step my game up to Max powers with all these 900hp builds so I can join the club too.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Nice build, I agree with guys that air is key and you should be close. Nice pick up on used chargers and parts, should be a nasty beeyatch! Keep us posted, I might need to step my game up to Max powers with all these 900hp builds so I can join the club too.

May as well Joe lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.