My Build Thread-American Hogger

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Really excited for this. I got caught up at work and didnt leave early enough to head out to the truck. I did get all my little things that I needed for everything on the truck as well as got everything else ordered for the truck. Roll pan, drive flanges, got Levi at TPP making me turbo socks, heat wrap for the hot pipes and a few other odds and ends. Everything but turbo socks will be here tomorrow. Gonna be a big week and weekend for the truck.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
congrats buddy, i dont know how much help i can offer durring the event and before as i will be working for most of it. Just let me know and good luck. You've got the best shot if you ask me.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Really excited for this. I got caught up at work and didnt leave early enough to head out to the truck. I did get all my little things that I needed for everything on the truck as well as got everything else ordered for the truck. Roll pan, drive flanges, got Levi at TPP making me turbo socks, heat wrap for the hot pipes and a few other odds and ends. Everything but turbo socks will be here tomorrow. Gonna be a big week and weekend for the truck.

be sure when you get it going to put it through its paces right off the bat, now is the time to break it, 1 week before you leave is not LOL

blk350on20s

Reaction score
be sure when you get it going to put it through its paces right off the bat, now is the time to break it, 1 week before you leave is not LOL

Thanks Dustin. It goes to the Dyno the 18th and its getting it all there so it needs its break in prior. Thinking this weekend while I have buddies around to tow me home is the time to do it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.