My Build Thread-American Hogger

blk350on20s

Reaction score
How could it be getting so hot so fast? Unless it's completely plugged that doesn't seem possible?

Its not plugged. I drove it 60 miles. It wasn't a short run. Temps slowly creep up on the e way at 75-80. Simply just not big enough.

Reaction score
He is running a custom air to oil cooler not the factory one just for anyone who was not sure. His air cooler is not sufficient enough to cool the oil. He said it got to like 225 on a short drive.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah needs more surface area. Get the biggest one you can fit in the bumper.

run a line from a hogs mouth, right out her ass, strap her to the bumper, boom, cool oil temps.

*warning she may not be alive at the end of the track.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
run a line from a hogs mouth, right out her ass, strap her to the bumper, boom, cool oil temps.

*warning she may not be alive at the end of the track.

LOL. That's what I'm talking about.

Stall feels good. Its honestly not all that much different. Truck still likes to go down low. Got grunt even without boost. I think with some logs to Eric and a few adjustments this thing will be ready. Gotta fix a leak at the hot intermediate pipe at the small charger real quick and it should be good to go.

Nitrous, radiator, inner cooler, and some drive train mods get done this weekend along with roll pan, hitch move, and suspension stops.

Reaction score
LOL. That's what I'm talking about.

Stall feels good. Its honestly not all that much different. Truck still likes to go down low. Got grunt even without boost. I think with some logs to Eric and a few adjustments this thing will be ready. Gotta fix a leak at the hot intermediate pipe at the small charger real quick and it should be good to go.

Nitrous, radiator, inner cooler, and some drive train mods get done this weekend along with roll pan, hitch move, and suspension stops.

See, 2700 stall works just fine.

Better have more vids this weekend. Have someone else man the camera too.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
For sure. Haha I thought curt did a good job out the window. I'll get some outside the truck as well. I want to hit the track Wednesday. Dyno next weekend and drive it to work to play with the always lovely people of Detroit LOL

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Get the part # from Craig for the cooler. Mine is at 150 right now hottest I've seen is 175 in 85 deg traffic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
u6y9yhy4.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online