My Build Thread-American Hogger

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Plan on hitting milan for a test and tune night?

That was my plan yesterday but it got rained out. Think I'll be rained out all weekend as well. Prolly just gonna drive it to the dunes memorial weekend and run the paddles and hope she makes the drive back home.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Its seriously unbelievable the difference in the truck here. Its damn near smoke free until you jump on it.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
After the second time i watched it i realized the phone didnt move....That must be one grippy ass case LOL

eh, Ryan probably had a hog in the bed of the truck getting ready for a good "service" and was acually slowing the truck down from taking off hard enough to move the phone.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
eh, Ryan probably had a hog in the bed of the truck getting ready for a good "service" and was acually slowing the truck down from taking off hard enough to move the phone.

LOL. We had no hogs but we did have 4 dudes, all the tools, spare parts, and tons of amsoil in the bed. Id say she was a solid 10,000 pounds there. weighed in empty at DPC at 8780 pounds. Hog in its damn self

powerstroked08

Reaction score
LOL. We had no hogs but we did have 4 dudes, all the tools, spare parts, and tons of amsoil in the bed. Id say she was a solid 10,000 pounds there. weighed in empty at DPC at 8780 pounds. Hog in its damn self

Huh I didn't know you could use amsoil instead of KYLOL! Yeah these trucks are heavy pigs, mine weighs 8590 with EVERYTHING out of it including the tailgate. Found that out at a truck pull when I originally pulled on the scale I was over 8800# for the 8500# class:mad:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
sorry i didnt get to meet up with you guys when you were here. mike said your truck was very impressive

blk350on20s

Reaction score
sorry i didnt get to meet up with you guys when you were here. mike said your truck was very impressive

Heck ya man. Would have been nice to meet up. Nathaniel and I put Erik to bed at twin peaks. I think we were up there till 1 am wednesday night. Would have been a good time to hang out. Im gonna try and hit a few more events up this year though so hopefully see you around.

ford rules

Reaction score
He had it on the Dyno yesterday, not sure what it made though. It wanted to jump off the Dyno it looked like.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Yeah it laid down 960 on fuel iirc. And then the dyno operator got scared after the first hit on giggle gas. Havent heard legit numbers on the bottle but what I've read people talking about it was well over 1k mark

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.