My Build Thread-American Hogger

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what became of the truck.. Fairly certain Nick sold it... But to who, I do not know.

Was bought at an auction and bought a dealer. We had it here and got it running again. It was picked up a few months ago.

taterthedog

Reaction score
and never backed it up in any way.

I see a lot of references to backing up a certain number or time. I'm just wondering why it is necessary. For a dyno number, it totally make sense to me if you are going to claim a certain number. A dyno could of had a glitch or something that made a run read wrong. Maybe a certain dyno reads consistently higher or lower than others. When you "back up" a dyno run, is another run on the same dyno ok, or is another dyno preferred?
As far as track times, I think a freak one time quick time would be far less probable. If something weird were to happen, I think it would almost always slow down the run. What could happen to make a run a fluke? Maybe a timing equipment malfunction? A strange sudden tail wind?
Just a random question. I do think something that runs a certain number consistently is more impressive than "one time I ran a 10". Looking for the logic behind it, that's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

promodracer

Reaction score
yes I run them now but need dual fuelers versus my dragon fire I have now.
I only have 30% nozzles now.

Diesel23

Reaction score
hey ryan , awesome glad your in , and hope you get things ironed out !!! GOOD LUCK !!!

pog

Reaction score
yes I run them now but need dual fuelers versus my dragon fire I have now.
I only have 30% nozzles now.

i dont want to ruin ryans thread. but 110hp are *50-55%* and erik ran that on a II pump no problem. but two pumps would def be more than enough and up the reliability. back to ryans thread! cant wait to see this thing rip!!

blk350on20s

Reaction score
On the way to the truck now. Going to put the maf in and load new tunes. Also got off the phone with Levi and will have some bad ass blankets next week

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
On the way to the truck now. Going to put the maf in and load new tunes. Also got off the phone with Levi and will have some bad ass blankets next week

blankets or parachutes? anything goes over there....

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well new tunes. Maf in. Glow plug module in. No codes other than generator circuit which throws a battery light which is the big alternator wire from the alternator to battery wire undone. Replaced with a regular battery cable but see there's crap in the stock one so I'll have to lengthen that and rewire. But I'm getting same as last night. Stuck in a limp. I cant see the battery light causing this.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Alternator wire fixed. Zero codes. Same thing. It might let me rev another 200 rpm off idle if that. Done for the night before I break something. So frustrating.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Alternator wire fixed. Zero codes. Same thing. It might let me rev another 200 rpm off idle if that. Done for the night before I break something. So frustrating.

go tothe bar, break a special lady off, then try again manana. sorry buddy , you'll figure it out.

Latest posts

Members online