my build/weight reduction thread.

leland88

Reaction score
well i'm not going to lie. after i just did everything. i look in my engine bay and see all that plastic, and think all new piping would dress this engine bay up. but i like performance over looks. so i got most of the bolt on's out of the way now i might start working on the looks.

rob05

Reaction score
Looking good! I did the same (minus the intercooler) and am enjoying all of it and the mileage gains. The intercooler and piping will be my next upgrade!

leland88

Reaction score
Well just to up date. I love the truck power is incredible. I ran the hot street tune for 2000km and loved it. Now i am on race tune. For the first bit I had flaring on light acceleration but now that the transmission learned it's awesome. The race tune is so drivable. I wasn't sure how the 5in straight would be and I don't find it loud unless you mash the pedal. I haven't towed yet So I can't comment of the exhaust or tuner while towing. The 5in intake is sweet. I can hear it sucking air all the time. The intercooler seems to be doing its job.( I never did a before and after test). The ccv is working great. I can see the fumes coming out all the take. And i haven't had any drips yet. All In all I love my set up so far. I would like to thank mike again. He has great customer service. I had a little hick-up with my truck and he answered all my questions and everything. (The hick-up ended up being my fault.). I'm not sure what going to be next for my truck. But I wouldn't hesitate to buy from mike

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well just to up date. I love the truck power is incredible. I ran the hot street tune for 2000km and loved it. Now i am on race tune. For the first bit I had flaring on light acceleration but now that the transmission learned it's awesome. The race tune is so drivable. I wasn't sure how the 5in straight would be and I don't find it loud unless you mash the pedal. I haven't towed yet So I can't comment of the exhaust or tuner while towing. The 5in intake is sweet. I can hear it sucking air all the time. The intercooler seems to be doing its job.( I never did a before and after test). The ccv is working great. I can see the fumes coming out all the take. And i haven't had any drips yet. All In all I love my set up so far. I would like to thank mike again. He has great customer service. I had a little hick-up with my truck and he answered all my questions and everything. (The hick-up ended up being my fault.). I'm not sure what going to be next for my truck. But I wouldn't hesitate to buy from mike

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

we're gonna get you a turbo !!

Latest posts

Members online