My Dmax needs 37s! Looking for ideas.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I like the 2nd and the last of these wheels. Wonder if they'll actually ever be available...

Hmmm... maybe our wheel tastes aren't as different as I thought. lol The second one is probably my favorite out of that group, followed by the last one. The first is too plain and the third is too busy.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
My Pics...

attachment.jpg

What size rims are those again?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
37x13.50x18 M-16s on 18x9 Fuel Kranks

The thing looks like a beast.. It is just right at the tire to wheel ratio I like.. I would like 20s just as much I think, but they were going to cost quite a bit more.. I don't regret the decision at all

Last edited:

co04cobra

Reaction score
attachment.jpg

What size rims are those again?

Thats the same rim Im gettting ready to order in 20x10. Going with a set of 35x12.50 toyo MTs for tires I guess. Im not a fan of sticking out past the fenderwell 3ins. Esp in northeast winters. :fustrate: Anything bigger then 20s sometimes takes on the "flatbill" look.

Dont know if anybody suggested the federal MT tires, but I would not suggest them. I'm running a set of them right now because I got them cheap, and now I know why.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
jason you still havent decided what you want?? why not just go with a set of 22x10.5 bmfs on 37s....

SteadyHazin

Reaction score
Did you ever measure/bolt up my 20x12's? At least you would have a better idea of the max offset you would want

Latest posts

Members online