My Elite Diesel Experience

bricewise

Reaction score
I mentioned this with Joe@Ideal's thread but I figured I would share my entire experience. I may be repeating myself from old thread but figured I'd just share the details.

Early June-July time frame I started working with Wayne then Levi, as Wayne left Elite, on an estimate for turbo. Put a down payment down of $2850 on the second week of July and was told 4-6 weeks.

Knowing this product wasn't even being made yet, I doubted the 4-6 weeks but was hopeful.

I have to admit through out the entire process Levi communicated with me. While I may not have liked the answers he was giving. He was at least giving them too me. So I cannot complain about the communication.

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago. Still no turbo but clearly life goes on....Got a good amount of rain and snow so decided to have some fun.....Beer + mud + more beer = blown turbo.

I tell Levi that I need the turbo now or will need to take it into Ford because I needed the truck running this weekend, 11/22. He says they should be able to handle it and get it taken care of.

Joe's thread comes about and I start contemplating just cancelling the order. Sent Levi and Tadd an email expressing my concern and issues on Monday and Tadd immediately got back to me, offered me a refund but offered to make it right and get the kit to me as soon as he could.

So whats the moral of the story? Elite is slow and I'm impatient as hell. But if you wait and bitch and moan enough you'll get the product you want.

Will I have the truck up and running this weekend? I'm not sure. But **** happens.

Will I go back to Elite? I'm sure I will. 1. Because I don't learn. 2. Because I like shiny ****

pipes.jpg

Amyers

Reaction score
You are going to love the 68. I couldn't be more happy with mine, spools quick, egts stay around 1150 towing, and it sounds wicked lol.