My first adventure to Morgan & Jared @ Midwest Diesel

CATDiezel

Reaction score
How did the tractions bar effect the harshness of the transmission shifting?

I'm trying to figure that out as well. Some say axle wrap... I here what they are saying I'm just confused on how that fixes shifting hard.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Truck looks great man! I'll have to take a closer look at it in person next time, and hopefully not injure myself again.

Thanks for bringing that axle back too, Morgan did a hell of a job on it!

jcain

Reaction score
They don't make shifts harsh? They do make it shift firm and positive as opposed to an absorbed spongy feel.

durflinger92

Reaction score
Haha, It's a mess and far from where I want it to be. It may never get there, but if it ever gets 100% finished and organized the way I want, I'll post pictures.

Glad we could schedule everything up and get your truck finished. Sucked the airbag kit wasn't right and we had to get a kit from Jared's house, an hour away that he had bought for his personal truck, to finish the install. It all turned out well given the circumstances.

It was nice meeting the family! I'm sure I will see you guys at Schieds this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now if that's not customer service Idk what is!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Morgan and Jared are great. I had my truck in up there not long ago and they shoved it in to an already packed schedule to get some OUO stuff on before we got busy in the fields. Top notch work and quality people. Its a win win there for sure.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure that out as well. Some say axle wrap... I here what they are saying I'm just confused on how that fixes shifting hard.

How did the tractions bar effect the harshness of the transmission shifting?

If you put a set of OUO bars on your truck I'm willing to bet money that the truck will shift better than before. It takes all the jerk out of shifting. Ill just say this "How does the posi track on a Plymouth work? It just does."

Latest posts

Members online