My MPD S475

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Id go straight to the intermediate. Seems to always be the problem. Ive busted 1 or 2 or 3.....or 4 lol. Sick times. Whats a 4r gonna cost to do straight up? No deductions from selling parts.

extreme3807

Reaction score
I have been kicking around the 4R but I can't find myself to drop the coin for one. I am pretty confident that it blew due to the large housing. I had to literally sit at the line for 15-20 seconds just to get 15 boost. That and the amount of dyno runs and how hard it was broken in at rudys probably added to some extra stress on it

Sent from my DROID Pro

11STROKER

Reaction score
I have been kicking around the 4R but I can't find myself to drop the coin for one. I am pretty confident that it blew due to the large housing. I had to literally sit at the line for 15-20 seconds just to get 15 boost. That and the amount of dyno runs and how hard it was broken in at rudys probably added to some extra stress on it

Sent from my DROID Pro

DO THE 4R SON!!!!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Id go straight to the intermediate. Seems to always be the problem. Ive busted 1 or 2 or 3.....or 4 lol. Sick times. Whats a 4r gonna cost to do straight up? No deductions from selling parts.

$6500 in parts with a $1000 core charge. Plus labor and other parts if you wanted to retain the factory range selector read out, etc.,

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
only code we have is from the throttle pedal being tapped for pcs it throws wrench light but goes away

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
whats the pricing breakdown ? What if I had a built modular 4R ready to go, whats the cost of adapting it and the controller setup?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Im curious as to why tapping into the sensor effects it. Blow off valves do and they don't throw codes

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
So there is a way to keep the gear shifter lights functional and keep the cel from coming on?

I'm working on it. Just haven't had the time with other projects happening, to really get after it. I hope to have something figured out within the next few months. Craig's trk will be the guinea pig. Trying to make it so it's customer friendly and doesn't require a bunch of hacking.

Latest posts

Members online