My new Platinum

12stroker

Reaction score
Your truck Looks nice man. I have been thinking of getting a dually platinum for my next truck next year and it will have to be this color looks so ccccllllleeeeeaaaannnnnnn.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Lol you and your dad have the same, great tastes. Not sure if I've said it before(haha) but I LOVE your trucks! Easily the best looking 6.7s I've seen.

Sent from the Bayou

highdrum

Reaction score
Same color as my '13 F150 I traded in on the super duty, loved the Ruby Red, wish it was available in the lariat trucks. Pecan interior and the ruby red= sexy ass truck.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
If I were purchasing a new truck today it would be a kodiac brown platinum. When you see one in person they look awesome.

Never seen one in person but if I bought a new truck it would be a kodiac brown cclb platinum, fully loaded with chestnut seats.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Never seen one in person but if I bought a new truck it would be a kodiac brown cclb platinum, fully loaded with chestnut seats.

I don't really like the Kodiak brown that much, it's so close to black unless you get it in the right light. What sucks is that you can't get ruby red with the pecan(some sort of nut lol) seats.

Sent from the Bayou

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I don't really like the Kodiak brown that much, it's so close to black unless you get it in the right light. What sucks is that you can't get ruby red with the pecan(some sort of nut lol) seats.

Sent from the Bayou

It is a really dark brown, I've seen pics of kodiac brown, just never in person. And hey, what can I say I like to be different lol, and I like that the seats can match with the paint.

Latest posts

Members online