My pearly beast

brock1129

Reaction score
So im new to the Diesel game. Came from the f150 ecoboost family. Had 2 different ecoboosts(11 and 13). In early november i blew the motor. Everything was covered under warranty and the motor was replaced. After 2 months i got the truck back and just had the erg to upgrade. Jan 31st i purchased my first diesel. Ive always wanted one and finally pulled the trigger. i bought an f250 lariat with the chrome pkg and lariat interior pkg. besides not having a sunroof its the truck ive always wanted. anyhow the truck is 2 weeks old and have installed a Zone 6" radius arm kit and 22x12 rockstars 2. i had the radius arms powder coated to match the truck.. i think it turned out pretty dope. I have a lot planned for this truck. I figured this isnt a bad start tho..i will hopefully be deleting the truck soon. here are the pictures... truck was a pretty dirty..
image.jpg3.jpg

image.jpg1.jpg

image.jpg2.jpg

MINK

Reaction score
those are 35s idiots...37s would rub like crazy if you didn't want to trim anything with a 12" wheel and 6" lift.

It's always fun to see the hater in a 8k dollar ride talking smack about some ones brand new truck....

remember we build these to OUR own taistes...

Jason

Reaction score
People have to nit pic other peoples nicer rides, to make them feel better about their junk asz delapidated beaters. Not sure why that is either. Jealousy, or maybe something else.

Pumped 101

Reaction score
those are 35s idiots...37s would rub like crazy if you didn't want to trim anything with a 12" wheel and 6" lift.

It's always fun to see the hater in a 8k dollar ride talking smack about some ones brand new truck....

remember we build these to OUR own taistes...

hahaha I was thinking the same thing:shrug:

brock1129

Reaction score
thanks for the back up boys.. new to the forum so i dont know who is full of it or not...

Latest posts

Members online