My personal compound build

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
moved the truck from my buddys shop to my house wile things were getting figured out with my own shop

finally got my own place to work on just my own toys thank god only people that are going to c whats going on are who i wana show, place may not look like much but for what i pay for it its a sweet 1000sq to work in

IMG_4556.jpg

the truck got some new 37" rubber and 22" BMF's wile it was at my house too

IMG_4232.jpg

IMG_4560.jpg

loaded it back up on seans single place again behind my excursion and off we went to its new home

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

Those wheels are sex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yea I like how they do the conversion
I'd like to see some more pics
The 8" coilover is an 8" lift correct?

well not really as i post more pics you will understand more :popcorn: the truck deff was sitting 9 or 10 with the 8' coils it now has 10' coils with dual rate springs so its 12-13 now

Those wheels are sex

haha yeah i liked them for a wile, but after it sitting in my shop for a year getting built on them, i have a set of forces for it now thanks to sean lol :D

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
well not really as i post more pics you will understand more :popcorn: the truck deff was sitting 9 or 10 with the 8' coils it now has 10' coils with dual rate springs so its 12-13 now

haha yeah i liked them for a wile, but after it sitting in my shop for a year getting built on them, i have a set of forces for it now thanks to sean lol :D
Ah alright, that's going to be cool!
I like that they make a 4.5" coilover too, so I wouldn't have to buy a tire bigger than 35"
Any plans for rear suspension?

Reaction score
Gotta love force. The money for them tho:(

Yeah I know what u mean but were a dealer for them so can't not have them on my own truck lol

Ah alright, that's going to be cool!
I like that they make a 4.5" coilover too, so I wouldn't have to buy a tire bigger than 35"
Any plans for rear suspension?

Nd yeah it's acturlly the same kit from 4.5" + all depends where u set it at, and yeah the rear got 4" OUO traction blocks for the OUO bars and will get full atlas springs in the rear to match the front hight

william_ace

Reaction score
Thats awesome. I really like how your build is turning out. Looking forward to pics of the 4link conversion.

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
What a sweet build, going to be nice when its all finished! Would love to see it in person

Latest posts

Members online