My personal compound build

strokin6L

Reaction score
Awesome build man! Those up-pipes and manifolds look killer. Hope to get a set of those manifolds in the spring for mine.

Reaction score
both the manifolds and the T4 set up were a long time coming, but can't blame josh at all he wanted to make sure they were perfect and did extra R&D on it for sure and these are the first sets off the line it was totally with the wait thats for sure

strokin6L

Reaction score
Saw pics of the manifolds on their Facebook page a little while back....probably spring time. Wasn't sure when they were gonna be released cause haven't seen them on their website yet.

Last edited:

Mdub707

Reaction score
Saw pics of the manifolds on their Facebook page a little while back....probably spring time. Wasn't sure when they were gonna be released cause haven't seen them on their website yet.

I was just talking to Jared yesterday about this, he said they just hired two new people to update things on the website and add descriptions and such.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Looks good Tyler. Hope its running soon
I don't know how you guys do these builds that take months to complete under the knife lol I couldn't wait that long

Reaction score
OK, I'll be the n00b...

What is with the super thick flange on the T4 adapter?

Haha np at all that's why all of us post threds so others can learn, and that's RCD's collector for the up pipes it's a full decided collector that is drilled and taped to thred studs into to mount the T4 style turbo flange to

Looks good Tyler. Hope its running soon
I don't know how you guys do these builds that take months to complete under the knife lol I couldn't wait that long

Haha u have no idea this has been nearly a year coming to just this point

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Haha np at all that's why all of us post threds so others can learn, and that's RCD's collector for the up pipes it's a full decided collector that is drilled and taped to thred studs into to mount the T4 style turbo flange to

Haha u have no idea this has been nearly a year coming to just this point

pffff....I had my truck apart, back together, blew HG, and back apart again ahahah get on my level! hahahah

MorganY

Reaction score
pffff....I had my truck apart, back together, blew HG, and back apart again ahahah get on my level! hahahah

It is rather difficult. Worth it in the end; something to be proud of when you pop the hood, just make sure you know what you're getting into.

Tyler, how much was cut on those valve reliefs? I am assuming 0.040"? Looks like I could put a reeses cup inside them lol

FaSSt9602

Reaction score

So the only benefit from these and others is the use of studs rather than screwing with bolts/nuts back there (which can be a real PITA)...

Just want to make sure there is no super secret squirrel stuff going on that I don't know about. :D

Reaction score
It is rather difficult. Worth it in the end; something to be proud of when you pop the hood, just make sure you know what you're getting into.

Tyler, how much was cut on those valve reliefs? I am assuming 0.040"? Looks like I could put a reeses cup inside them lol

exactly thats the best moment when people can't wait for u to open it up thats for sure and

morgan the valve reliefs are 0.120" u can deff put reeses cups in them lol :toast:

83f350

Reaction score
I'm liking this build a lot! I'll definitely be following it, the truck looked really nice when I saw it at the trucktoyz cruise a while ago lol

Latest posts

Members online