My progress/small build thread

johnp115

Reaction score
Gotta work...

Noooooooooo!!! Damn man. It sounds like the event is starting to pick up and may actually turn out to be a good time like others... I mean MIR has one of the best tracks on the east coast so the racing definitely doesn't lack, just need to get the participation/crowd there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Noooooooooo!!! Damn man. It sounds like the event is starting to pick up and may actually turn out to be a good time like others... I mean MIR has one of the best tracks on the east coast so the racing definitely doesn't lack, just need to get the participation/crowd there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know man. I really want to make it but I highly doubt I'll be able to. MIR is still the best track I've been to as well.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Well fellas, been a while since I've been on here and even longer since I've drove the truck lol. The low pressure turbo oil drain got kinked and took the seals out and I'm told that charger isn't rebuildable so I've just been trying to make up my mind what I want to do with it. Few options here....

#1 - Go stupid and do the H&S Single s369 SXE Kit, Dual Fuelers, nozzles, ect, ect.

#2 - Go back to drop-in chargers 59/75 on stock fuel and drive the truck.

#3 - Put stock chargers on it and swap out the trans and other parts for stock, part out, and trade in on a new truck.

I seriously can't make up my mind on what I want to do but I'm really leaning towards getting a 6.7 So what say you?

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Because I'm not exactly happy with the fitment of the kit I guess. But can you post a link to that charger that's for sale? I may consider it for that kind of price

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
image.jpg

madman1234509

Reaction score
You waited quite a long time to get this truck and get it to where you wanted. I bet if you sold it you'd kick yourself a month down the road. Keep it. Go bigger.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Blahhh, you people never make things easier lol. I'm really starting to lean towards putting it back to stock and trading it in for something. We will see I guess

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
6.7 is a good option if you plan on just ******** it and leaving it alone.. If you can't stay away from modifications you should probably stick with the cheaper truck, at least that's what my experiences have taught me.

Nothing like buying a more expensive truck and then breaking that....

Latest posts

Members online