My Project

pog

Reaction score
Awesome to hear mikey! Let's get some videos of up now! None of this mañana stuff.. I know you got some..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Spools very well , same as the 63 cast as far as I can tell. I really need to run the same tune to compare spool. But , for some strange reason some dude in a cr dodge with gauges pulled up and started revving it behind me at a light. Mind you stuff like this never happens , so I put it in 4hi and put it on him in a very bad way. He didn't try again and stayed way back after. Funny as hell. I'll try and get video tomorow.

HD F250

Reaction score
Very cool Mikey, glad to see you are paving the way for the rest of us. I am glad to hear you are liking the build and it's fast enough to beat a Cummins now. Looking forward to the video.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Spools very well , same as the 63 cast as far as I can tell. I really need to run the same tune to compare spool. But , for some strange reason some dude in a cr dodge with gauges pulled up and started revving it behind me at a light. Mind you stuff like this never happens , so I put it in 4hi and put it on him in a very bad way. He didn't try again and stayed way back after. Funny as hell. I'll try and get video tomorow.

I am probably gonna wish I had 4hi......

JDub

Reaction score
Mikes 64.5 has the 68mm turbine wheel, so street ability should be great as long as boost/drive stay close it should be a solid setup for 600-650hp. There is also a 70mm turbine size available that would offer a little more topend and drive pressure drop without slowing response too much. But if they spool the 74mm turbine okay, that paired with a 67.7fmw should be nasty with the right fueling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mikes 64.5 has the 68mm turbine wheel, so street ability should be great as long as boost/drive stay close it should be a solid setup for 600-650hp. There is also a 70mm turbine size available that would offer a little more topend and drive pressure drop without slowing response too much. But if they spool the 74mm turbine okay, that paired with a 67.7fmw should be nasty with the right fueling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im honestly afraid the 67.7 will pop the motor. with the right tuning thats well over 700 .. for now i'll pass haha .

pog

Reaction score
im honestly afraid the 67.7 will pop the motor. with the right tuning thats well over 700 .. for now i'll pass haha .

It would just be another notch on thee ol belt. Don't be scurred

Latest posts

Members online