My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
NOT trying?

live life full throttle

dyno couldnt load it , and i know the dyno is a turd, so i didnt bother switching into the big pulse width tuning to see what it had. i just wanted to win the dyno event and smack down some dodges, and that i did.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
dyno couldnt load it , and i know the dyno is a turd, so i didnt bother switching into the big pulse width tuning to see what it had. i just wanted to win the dyno event and smack down some dodges, and that i did.
lmao!! that is awesome!! what dyno? there are a bunch of doodge lovers out that way. when i went to a dyno day just north of frisco a lil ways it was full of dodge boys...

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
lmao!! that is awesome!! what dyno? there are a bunch of doodge lovers out that way. when i went to a dyno day just north of frisco a lil ways it was full of dodge boys...

live life full throttle

it was at an offroad show here locally , the dyno was from up north .. the dude is a gasser chevy guy . no clue.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Did i read that right in the other thread? Do you want to elaborate?

developed a tick around 140mph ... valve train is fine injectors fine , cylinder #4 balance out of whack , motor coming apart. oh well.

Jomax

Reaction score
You run them pretty hard.... Was that 140mph on a dyno? Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online