My Project

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
The wastegate's are there, they are just not visible when everything is installed........
We have been working on this project quite a while and it has been a very challenging one.
It has been difficult to make all this fit with the a/c and other components, while also making it into a production kit. Should be exciting....stay tuned:)

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
The wastegate's are there, they are just not visible when everything is installed........
We have been working on this project quite a while and it has been a very challenging one.
It has been difficult to make all this fit with the a/c and other components, while also making it into a production kit. Should be exciting....stay tuned:)
That's pretty amazing it all fits with the a/c intact!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score

This is going to be a production kit?! Oh sh*t. I needz a 6.7 pronto.

Reaction score
Yes, we tried to make it as modular as possible. It adds on to our single turbo kit easily and makes different horsepower needs or driving habits extremely versatile. With the use of off the shelf Borg Warner turbos, we can run a seemingly unlimited combination of turbos. One guy might want something that spools really quick but is capable of 1000+ hp- three 63mm's will do the trick. Another guy might want all out performance so he goes for three 69's with enough air to make 1500+ hp. Someone else might want something middle of the road with three 66's. Then you can start mixing them up in other ways like a 64mm in the valley and two 69's out front or a 66 in the valley and two 63's out front. The options are endless.

sootie

Reaction score
do the atmospheric turbos have to be the same size as each other?

Kind

Reaction score
This is a really nice looking set up! Makes me want to redo some parts of mine.

#letsgochamp

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Yes, we tried to make it as modular as possible. It adds on to our single turbo kit easily and makes different horsepower needs or driving habits extremely versatile. With the use of off the shelf Borg Warner turbos, we can run a seemingly unlimited combination of turbos. One guy might want something that spools really quick but is capable of 1000+ hp- three 63mm's will do the trick. Another guy might want all out performance so he goes for three 69's with enough air to make 1500+ hp. Someone else might want something middle of the road with three 66's. Then you can start mixing them up in other ways like a 64mm in the valley and two 69's out front or a 66 in the valley and two 63's out front. The options are endless.

So badass. Really opens up a ton of potential in the market place for guys to really start playing with these 6.7s and push them since up until now anything like this would have to be completely custom which most guys don't have the money or time for. I give Mike props for once again using his own money and time to help push the powerstroke industry :toast:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So badass. Really opens up a ton of potential in the market place for guys to really start playing with these 6.7s and push them since up until now anything like this would have to be completely custom which most guys don't have the money or time for. I give Mike props for once again using his own money and time to help push the powerstroke industry :toast:

haha lets hope this motor lasts a bit longer than the last one LOL

Reaction score

I like it :rockon:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.