My rebuild/build tired of being basic

Joseph_the_builder

Reaction score
Congratulations brother. Looks great, lets see how she performs. Please let us all know how you like your s400 turbo with the stock stall converter. Keep up the good work Kendall.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I was going to ask if Dorian posted a pic of this on FB. Nice truck, you Tx guys love your rock lights. lol At least it isn't one of the 500 trucks with hailo's........

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
I was going to ask if Dorian posted a pic of this on FB. Nice truck, you Tx guys love your rock lights. lol At least it isn't one of the 500 trucks with hailo's........

Thanks buddy! Yea the rock lights are worst than crack and the only time I use them is for pictures.

Got to drive the truck tonight! And holy Jesus it pulls hard. Trans needs to be re-learned after I tuned it, but other than that I am pumped! Can't wait to hit the rollers this weekend!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
I got a case of beer on it that says if you finish this by Ennis in April, you can't light'em up from the Quality Inn to the Waffle house LOL

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
That party pooper cop wont know what to think! :pullover:

Would that really be a bad thing LOL

EXACTLY!!!......I love how the old cop actually came to party with us this year
He's cool but he would sh!t himself if we had a bash on the bayou round 2 at quality Inn
We could ease over to Whatabuger tho!

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Not going to make the dyno this weekend. Keep running into issues and I don't feel comfortable taking it on a road trip how it is.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.