My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

TripleE44

Reaction score
I was gonna say the same thing but then I realized my truck is the only truck I've ever seen locally with Novi's.

That's also true. It seems like I see tons of pics online though, I guess that's what I was gettin at. I'm not sure I've seen more than 3 trucks locally with AF either.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
I've seen 3 trucks w/ BMFs, a local shop has AFs on their trucks and I see quite a few fuels. The "commonality" is only online I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I hate the "so common" mentality. I've seen like 3 sets of fuels around me. Ever. And never seen af's in person or near me. The interweb whores them out and makes them look common, yet, they aren't as common as you'd think.

I like the evos better tho.

nickg3130

Reaction score
I thought about deleting the monotone. But I see so many all black trucks around, plus this black/silver combo is pretty rare for newer trucks and I definitely don't mind it. The only thing I don't like about the forces is that they don't offer a gloss finish.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
keep the silver. everyone has all black. love yours. and that's my deal. I love gloss. so
pumped fuel finally offers a gloss wheel

Eric@HoldersDiesel

Reaction score
I thought about deleting the monotone. But I see so many all black trucks around, plus this black/silver combo is pretty rare for newer trucks and I definitely don't mind it. The only thing I don't like about the forces is that they don't offer a gloss finish.

I'm pretty sure you can order forces in a gloss finish

---Clayton Watts
2002 eclb 7.3- back in business /for sale
2000 Chevy cavalier- sitting
1990 Chevy K1500- sitting for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

sootie

Reaction score
evo's for sure.

is there a way you can get the forces clear-coated after the fact?

nickg3130

Reaction score
I know most of you said the evos, but i think the fuels are the way to go. The dimension/styling is far more attractive than the forces in my opinion. Rather than messing with custom coating and design for the american forces for me to be satisfied i think im just gonna go with fuels. Only thing im kinda bummed about is the durability/quality that the american force's are known for. If the truck was a different color, id probably go with a polished AF.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
New Stance Finally (20x12)

the thing that kills me on AFs is the flat faces, and coca cola can looking centers. yes they're better than fuel, but still not the best considering the massive price tag.

but I guess I'm not baller enough to rock them :shrug: LOL

Eric@HoldersDiesel

Csilva187

Reaction score
the thing that kills me on AFs is the flat faces, and coca cola can looking centers. yes they're better than fuel, but still not the best considering the massive price tag.

but I guess I'm not baller enough to rock them :shrug: LOL

Eric@HoldersDiesel

100% this. I agree.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
The black and machined helps on the forces, really makes them look a lot nicer and gives some shape. But they are still flat

Latest posts

Members online