My s475 winter project

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I'll ask when I go up tomorrow. And I'm just hopeing to click off and 11s pass on fuel ad I'll be happy not really worried about the dyno right now.

Same boat as I'm in on wanting an 11 sec pass... I haven't run mine since my new setup but back with my old injectors it was doing around 550 on the dyno consistently and went 12.7 @ 106. 11.90s aren't out of reach I don't think

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Same boat as I'm in on wanting an 11 sec pass... I haven't run mine since my new setup but back with my old injectors it was doing around 550 on the dyno consistently and went 12.7 @ 106. 11.90s aren't out of reach I don't think

Last year at rudys with my current setup in my sig I made 637 on spray but that was before IDP tunes which it runs a lot stronger now. I may of had an 11.99 in it but didnt go back after that 12.15 because that's when you start breaking stuff lol. That wa with IDP tunes.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Last year at rudys with my current setup in my sig I made 637 on spray but that was before IDP tunes which it runs a lot stronger now. I may of had an 11.99 in it but didnt go back after that 12.15 because that's when you start breaking stuff lol. That wa with IDP tunes.

That's solid. Right now with my 475 I'm right at 660 on fuel and about 710 with a tiny bit of spray. Need to have craig get a wastegate setup on my up up pipes and then put some more spray to it

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
What they did with mine looks pretty sweet in the picture. And yea I'm happy with my truck it's been a Lon time coming to get where it's at. But once you get more oil you should be easily 7s on fuel.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
yeah I like what he did with your wastegate setup. I need to get down there one day and have Craig fix my up pipes and do a wastegate setup. Mine I'm just going to dump to atmosphere though... And hopefully more oil soon ;)

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score
Little update. My guy has been talking to River City back and forth to each and also rudys about what size injectors to go with and they decided on 225/100s. Should run clean and hopefully works out well.

MorganY

Reaction score
Little update. My guy has been talking to River City back and forth to each and also rudys about what size injectors to go with and they decided on 225/100s. Should run clean and hopefully works out well.

What are you doing for oil?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.