My Spar vs Ghead comparison

drservo

Reaction score
After a full weekend of driving on Spar tunes, here's my comparison on theirs and Gheads: Spar 600 enhanced to Ghead Race, butt dyno says good bit more power in Spar, TC pulls much harder low end and high end than Ghead. Shifting is crisper and more noticeable on Spar than Ghead, I have traction bars so Spar shifting feels good but they might feel a little harsh without bars. Gheads shifts felt a little soft to me. Smoke is about the same. The thing I didn't like about Ghead was the delay when hitting the pedal, it wasn't lag but a delay- I didn't talk to Mike about it so there might have been a fix for it. Only complaint for Spar is the Ngauge, I would only use it as a tuning device and for sure get something else to monitor with. I will be keeping my SCT TS for monitoring. When Spar releases the Ndash and SOTF they will be on top of the list for tunes and monitoring! Their customer service is great, the first Ngauge I received was defective and they shipped me another out the same day before they even received the defective one back. I received my tunes within minutes of updating my info. Spar 600 enhanced is my new daily driver! Very close to my old 6.4, Great job Matt & team Spar!!

drservo

Reaction score
I know man hate that after I told you how good Ghead was and then to tell Spar is even better. I wish there was a dyno close by so I could run both.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.