My Warren Diesel 190s with video

Irontx

Reaction score
it's low to mid 500's. I have the same setup (but with casserly's) and I'm guessing I'm around 530ish. he does have a small shot I think so I'm sure he could be up around 600 on spray.

fun isn't it Jesse! :D

Yes Sir it is!:D

07strokerftw If it was live tuned, I bet he could get a solid 550 to 575 out of it.

I will find out when ever Matt gets back in town. Little road trip to Collage Station.

I'm willing to bet it's around low 500's

Could be. Runs WAY stronger than with stock sticks and an .074 pill. With that the race calculator put me at 520. Will see when I hit the rollers.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
jesse if you hit up college station on a weekend let me know, I might see if Matt can fit in a live tune sesh with me too!

Irontx

Reaction score
Your battery voltage seems a bit low. When was the last time you charged them or got new ones?

My batteries are crap. Wally world.:shrug: 6 months old. They have been like that for a while. If it sets more than a day or two, it doesnt want to turn over. Getting some new ones tomorrow.

stroke of luck jesse if you hit up college station on a weekend let me know, I might see if Matt can fit in a live tune sesh with me too!

Will do brutha!! Got another member wants to go as well.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
that thing really moves, interested in seeing outside WOT runs and see how it clear up the fuel, these vides make me reconsider going with the power max over a non vgt simply because of the price

Latest posts

Members online