NADM july 20th Numida, Pa

one2nine

Reaction score
It'll literally be a day before decision if I go. Would really like to see what this thing can do though.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'm going to try to make it in the new truck. Gotta figure out how far away it is.... Definitely don't have plans for anything until then.

one2nine

Reaction score
Kelly & Tyler, ill let you guys know if I'm heading down. Kelly are you going to the Bedford pulls that Sunday?

Johnboy3

Reaction score
If there is anything anyone wants us to bring with in particular, shoot me a PM. We are bringing a ton of stuff and will bring anything extra anyone is looking for.

Johnboy3

Reaction score
For those in the area or attending the event, the Quaker Steak and Lube in Bloomsburg is having a truck night tonight to kick off the event:

Friday July 19, 8-11pm $10 bucket Coors light, $1.99 well drinks, 1/2 price appetizers, free give-aways every 30 min. . . . And a Atomic Wing eating contest at 8:30 pm winner gets 2 free tickets, tee shirt for clean bone eaten wings in one minute! See the Little Power Shopettes after 9!

one2nine

Reaction score
Convertor wasn't in yesterday. If it comes in today ill be there for sure. No racing. Truck just won't be 100% and tuned by then

Bair

Reaction score
I'm on my way home. Sled pulls were cancelled cuz of the rain. Most of the work stock pulled but that was it. Sled pull track looked like a waste of time again anyway. Drags were decent. Highlight was watching Dimitri run a 9.83. He did 1537hp on th dyno.

Latest posts

Members online