Navistar / IH Water Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico5

Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with installing a Navistar T444e water pump into a Powerstoke?
Can it be done?
Any advantages/disadvantages?

Calico5

Reaction score
Actually, I've already done the change. It was a piece of cake!

I was just curious if anyone else had done this...

I did a few things differently than the one on here, but the end result is the same.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Actually, I've already done the change. It was a piece of cake!

I was just curious if anyone else had done this...

I did a few things differently than the one on here, but the end result is the same.

So....basically you were trolling for someone to say you can't? :lame2:

Why didn't you just post that you did it already....hell, post a write-up. :poke:

And don't forget:

thread_is_worthless.png

BigRed97

Reaction score
So....basically you were trolling for someone to say you can't? :lame2:

Why didn't you just post that you did it already....hell, post a write-up. :poke:

to me it seems like he asked early in morning looking for info, then went out and did it. then posted the results in the afternoon....

NOT LAME

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
No, he did the same thing on powerstrokenation. Guess he likes to prove people wrong?

Last edited:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Yup...

Would have been so much harder to say, "Hey look what I did this weekend, it was easy"...

Calico5

Reaction score
Yup...

Would have been so much harder to say, "Hey look what I did this weekend, it was easy"...
Hey, CSI: Go Fu<k yourself! You're a PUTZ! :flipa: LOL

I was, in fact, looking for info prior to the actual install. "96stacked&smoken" pointed me to a link here on PSA (or at least he said he had seen something on here, so I searched). I had already pulled mine apart, and already had purchased the pump online, awhile ago. I was certain that it would go, but I just wanted to check a few details, if possible.

Furthermore, there's no need to post a bunch of PICS or a detailed install here on PSA, as somebody has already detailed-out the whole thing. Mine was essentially the same. I did post a couple of pic's on PSN, because I searched there and came up with nothing. And, "Tank" asked for a couple of specific pictures.

I must say, though, it is rather intresting how some can jump to a conclusion about somebody's motives for posting or asking something.

Also interesting how some people are so convinced that something is "not worth doing", or "every one i've ever seen said was a pain in the a$$", or...whatever, even though they've never attempted it personally (yea, i'm talking about you CSI). You've never done it, you've probably never actually SEEN it done (in person), and yet you have a comment about it. Simply amazing.

To "96stacked&smoken": again, thanks for the direction to the search. It helped.

To "CSI": You're worthless...At least that's what I heard from somebody who had heard it from somebody. :poke: Oh, and thanks for YOUR help on this. One last thing: judging by the number of posts you have since your join date, and the number of my posts (having only joined two months later): if you spent as much time talking actually WORKING on Powerstrokes as you do online TALKING about them, you'd be fu<king Powerstroke Master Mechanic! LOL

Cheers,

Last edited:

Calico5

Reaction score
No, he did the same thing on powerstrokenation. Guess he likes to prove people wrong?
Well, no. However, I did post up on two sites simultaneously, hoping to find the info I needed.

Perhaps you will read the response to "CSI" (above), 'cause you're right in the same boat.

Cheers,

Last edited:

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
Ah thanks for clearing it up glad it worked out for ya bud, dont get to upset tho as they were just messin with ya im sure.:toast:

Calico5

Reaction score
Yup...

One more thing:

I searched again (here on PSA) and again found the previous write up I found the other day.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showpost.php?p=47899&postcount=1

I read further into that thread, and interestingly enough, "CSI", that you actually posted replies in THAT thread. Yet when I asked about doing the mod (and then later indicated I did it), your only response is to try and make me out to be some kind of douche with an ulterior motive (whatever that may be...), rather than just saying "hey...it's already been done, check here...", (which is what "96stacked&smoken" did).

And, in reading your replies in the other thread, you are (as is typical) of absolutely no value. You add nothing constructive to the conversation. I think you just like to up your post count. :postwhore:

As always, thanks again for your help.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Hey, CSI: Go Fu<k yourself! You're a PUTZ! :flipa: LOL

I was, in fact, looking for info prior to the actual install. "96stacked&smoken" pointed me to a link here on PSA (or at least he said he had seen something on here, so I searched). I had already pulled mine apart, and already had purchased the pump online, awhile ago. I was certain that it would go, but I just wanted to check a few details, if possible.

Furthermore, there's no need to post a bunch of PICS or a detailed install here on PSA, as somebody has already detailed-out the whole thing. Mine was essentially the same. I did post a couple of pic's on PSN, because I searched there and came up with nothing. And, "Tank" asked for a couple of specific pictures.

I must say, though, it is rather intresting how some can jump to a conclusion about somebody's motives for posting or asking something.

Also interesting how some people are so convinced that something is "not worth doing", or "every one i've ever seen said was a pain in the a$$", or...whatever, even though they've never attempted it personally (yea, i'm talking about you CSI). You've never done it, you've probably never actually SEEN it done (in person), and yet you have a comment about it. Simply amazing.

To "96stacked&smoken": again, thanks for the direction to the search. It helped.

To "CSI": You're worthless...At least that's what I heard from somebody who had heard it from somebody. :poke: Oh, and thanks for YOUR help on this. One last thing: judging by the number of posts you have since your join date, and the number of my posts (having only joined two months later): if you spent as much time talking actually WORKING on Powerstrokes as you do online TALKING about them, you'd be fu<king Powerstroke Master Mechanic! LOL

Cheers,

House-LOL-house-md-6701195-500-282.jpg

Damn dude...

I've helped you out many times over the years, from injector questions to tuning to all kinds of questions...

You post up and act like a troll, your going to get called out like one. Whats funny is I'm not the only one that called you out on it.

I'm glad it worked for you, I wanted to do it the last time my water pump went out, however I have to USE my truck, and cant have it down while I grind on this, and replace this and pick up this hose and this size bolt...

And FYI... This is what I posted on PSN...

I've seen it done. Not sure what site it was on but it was not an easy drop in deal... Grind on the pump here, grind on the front cover there and some new hoses... I thought about it myself but I just dont want to dick with it.

When I have a motor on a stand it may very well get this water pump, but I damn sure wont start a post like you did...

douche...:clapping:

Last edited:

Tom S

Reaction score
And that now brings this off track insult thread to a close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online