Need a little help with.my 1995 f250 power stroke

cagger84

Reaction score
Im new to this website and i have a few questions a few people told me to go with the d66 turbo upgrade but should i go bigger ? And what if so with what injectors. I have a 4" down pipe and going to install 2 6"stacks i think. And how do you do custom tuning for chips ?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Im new to this website and i have a few questions a few people told me to go with the d66 turbo upgrade but should i go bigger ? And what if so with what injectors. I have a 4" down pipe and going to install 2 6"stacks i think. And how do you do custom tuning for chips ?

It all depends what you want to use the truck for. A d66 is a good drop in turbo. stage 1 or 2 injectors are good for about 400-450 Hp with supporting mods. As for custom tuning chips contact someone like No limit tuning at dynoproven.com

cagger84

Reaction score
Is a t4 worth putting in ? I hear guys talking about them.. im looking for something that can go pretty quick but mainly for towing

97f350stroker

Reaction score
What's your budget? A t4 set up is a great option and leaves you with a ton of options on turbos and room to grow and play with combos. Imo if your budget allows I'd go with a t4 setup and choose your turbo according to your choice of injector.

That being said if money doesnt permit a t4 set up a d66 is a great drop in turbo. If you plan on throwing some stage one or two injectors in there and having some fun on the street and tow without a problem I believe you would be happy with a d66.

Turbtators

Reaction score
What's your budget? A t4 set up is a great option and leaves you with a ton of options on turbos and room to grow and play with combos. Imo if your budget allows I'd go with a t4 setup and choose your turbo according to your choice of injector.

That being said if money doesnt permit a t4 set up a d66 is a great drop in turbo. If you plan on throwing some stage one or two injectors in there and having some fun on the street and tow without a problem I believe you would be happy with a d66.

:whs: I have a d66 but i wish i would have waited and put a t4 on the truck. only because i plan on going with much larger injectors one day. I think their is another turbo called the brute 66 you can look into.

Latest posts

Members online