Need help adding Delta PID to torque

house of wax

Reaction score
I'm trying to get my Torque App setup how I want it and I'm having trouble creating the Delta gauge. Here's the equation I found to use:

attachment.png

When I go to save I get an error message:

"Invalid mode/PID or PID not set (example PID:`01 0D`), not 0x01 0x0d or 010DH"

Any ideas? I downloaded the ford PID's when I intalled the app and I've got several gauges including engine oil temp, coolant temp, FMP, Trans Fluid, and Volts working

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
I can't help you, but just wanted to put in my .02 cents. Torque pro is a piece of ****. I don't dare touch any of the functions while the truck is running or it shuts the truck down. Dangerous to use, can't datalog, or perform any tests, it's a waste of money. According to Torque, my ECM is faulty and causes the problems. From what I've read, it's failures are limited to the 7.3's but be aware and test it's functions before leaving the driveway. It really sucks when the truck shuts down at 40mph because I wanted to check a gauge.

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
yeah, apples to oranges I guess. 6.0 vs 7.3. Just a little pissed, I've heard great things, good reviews, people love it. I bought it, and it's basically unusable, and the producers of the app have no intention of fixing it instead blaming it on my truck (which runs fine) instead of their software.

Latest posts

Members online