Need help ASAP

smokedout250

Reaction score
Just swapped 155s in my had two faulty Injectors. Swapped for another two today... Now it was running fine now I'm getting a p0261.... I have checked all the wiring everything seems okay..... I need help ASAP! It's missing and running like garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokedout250

Reaction score
Thanks Eric!

Here's what happened. I swapped injectors. Ran great. Let run awhile decided to take it home on my way it fell on its face and started missing.... Then thru the code.... Now it has a constant miss in it.... It's only cylinder number one. Plugs all checked no issues wires traced no chaffing or bad wires..... So am I down to ficm?

STROKER

Reaction score
Could you of accidentally cracked the piece on the spool valve where the wires go into the injector? Its VERY easy to break it if you bump it when tightening the injector down. That would explain the symptoms, could of intermidantly made contact and then wiggled away and caused the dead miss.

bboteler

Reaction score
I'd say recheck all your connections, when you swapped the connections did the dead miss change cylinders? if so it's the harness...but an easier swap is a ficm if you have a spare just to take it outta the equation. If none of this works Im with STROKER and it's probably a wire issue and the injector isn't firing causing the dead miss.

smokedout250

Reaction score
It's not the injector it moves when you swap the harness around... I have checked all connections they seem to be fine. Couldn't find any bad spots I'm the loom either

e.nickkk

Reaction score
doesnt moving the harness change the timing and cause a miss I think I would move the injector

smokedout250

Reaction score
So I put the #3 harness on number 1 injector. Pull codes and it says that 3 has low voltage I think I may another bad injector....

smokedout250

Reaction score
Looks like we have narrowed it down to the injector.... How do three injectors that aren't any good get shipped to a customer?.....

e.nickkk

Reaction score
Maybe you broke them installing them jesse ships them in little boxes in a bigger box. Have 7 sets from him never a issue