Need help ASAP

smokedout250

Reaction score
Is that why they came in postal box with out even having a box between the injector and shipping box? Also one was sticking out of bubble wrap.... How is it that I managed to install all of the others with out fault? The two I replace with the new ones were bad from stiction issue not solenoids.... I know I didn't break it installing it.... I took my time and I handle injectors carefully.... This isn't my set of injectors I have installed... Granted I'm no pro but I have seen my share of installs to feel confident that this isn't from me installing them.... And if it is then how is it the others I installed haven't failed because I installed these identical to them.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokedout250

Reaction score
The original 8 came like this
-D821-4B4D-85BD-6198FCEAB922-9589-00000B474AAE660E.jpg

The two overnighted
-D777-4576-81AC-E29CC7C0906D-9589-00000B475AF5C04B.jpg

-D6ED-421B-A55B-84307AD6FB8B-9589-00000B476C6E8CF8.jpg

-7CAC-49BC-BB51-0EBEC1EFAEBB-9589-00000B47793F7661.jpg

There's lots of space and the box is really tight.... So it could have gotten dropped or something during shipping

smokedout250

Reaction score
Maybe you broke them installing them jesse ships them in little boxes in a bigger box. Have 7 sets from him never a issue

I'm not gonna run Jesse in the ground cuz I don't care.... All I want is my truck up and running again..... Yes I'm upset about it but what can I do? Nothing.... But as long as I can get it up and running again I don't care.... Tons of guys are running his injectors and having great luck but this isn't the first issue of his I have herd of .....either he will get it fixed I'm sure

bboteler

Reaction score
No doubt he will take care of you. Your original packaging is how mine came with a little more bubble wrap, bubble was tight on the boxes and all 8 were in a bigger box. Seems strange the big difference in shipping from the first set to the next...

smokedout250

Reaction score
That's what I thought as well.... Either way I'm sure he will fix it... And I have a feeling that this issue may have come from sub par shipping...

e.nickkk

Reaction score
Just hope you get it resolved I havent had them shipped anyother way but little boxes inside big boxes well packed maybe yours were shipped from a newbe. Did you order them direct from Jesse. He will take care of you and get you back on the road good luck with your truck :gethim:

smokedout250

Reaction score
I have called 6 times today and sent 3 emails along with the company I bought them from has made 2 calls as well

STROKER

Reaction score
I think that piece is cracked like I said earlier or something internally messed up. Do you have access to ae so you can buzz test the injectors?

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
Send me a pm I will get this taken care of... Im not sure what is going on but we will get this figured out for you and make sure you are happy. We overnighted them in that box bubble wrapped along with that box being in a bubble mailer iirc

Patrick@WDI

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bboteler

Reaction score
Great to see it when WDI steps in a posts up right here. You can't beat that...I'm sure you will be running again soon.

Jwarren

Reaction score
IMO I think the solenoid got cracked. Very easy to happen on installation. There was a replacement sent out yesterday.

Call Monday and ask for me ill make sure everything is satisfactory.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Send me a pm I will get this taken care of... Im not sure what is going on but we will get this figured out for you and make sure you are happy. We overnighted them in that box bubble wrapped along with that box being in a bubble mailer iirc

Patrick@WDI

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The pictures shown is how the box came.... Now I have had issue with the mail service here dropping box and what not....,

IMO I think the solenoid got cracked. Very easy to happen on installation. There was a replacement sent out yesterday.

Call Monday and ask for me ill make sure everything is satisfactory.

Thanks Jesse this is nothing against you I just want my truck up and running again. Ill call Monday and get it all straightened out. Also I'm almost 100% positive it happened I'm shipping After looking at the box

smokedout250

Reaction score
Did you send your injectors or buy cores?

Exchange... But warren is taking care of it. Sending me out a full set that are good to go. He change his method on the spool valves after this set was made and it fixes the issues so now a good set should be on there way!