Need Help with 02 F350

backwoods

Reaction score
In the backwoods just up the hill from boobavill P
Recently got a 11/01 E350 with a utilty body and PTO driven air compressor, its a auto, VIN #1FDSF34F72EB20628, Truck was dead on arival, after some looking i found out the PCM/ECM ?? located down by your left foot was missing,,, got a ECM from a salvage yard that said it would work with my truck,, installed it and got truck running,, got 3 codes P1000 OBD system check incomplete/P0381 Glow Plug Indicator and glow plug light stays on / and P1139 Water In Fuel Indicator,, PTO will not work, I found that the Pto is sending presure to ingauge clutch but it is not turning, started looking into PTO install directions and found the OEM ford wire that the PTO controler sends power to ECM, there is a fuse between controller and truck harness, if i pull the fuse the ECM is sending out 12V ??? I tried to get wire diagrams off of Mitchell DIY, bought one for 2003 F350 and one for 2002 F350 cab and chassie and neither one is leading me any wear???

Looking for info on the ECM/PCM what years are interchangeable?? do they need to be programed for PTO?? and mabey some wire colors/diagrams to help me chase

haulin99sdp

Reaction score
well im shure you will need an AIC to run tht pto but not 100% on tht.. im assuming the truck already has one since the pto is already installed.

what pcm did you put in the truck and what are you useing to pull your codes?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online