Need help!!!

Strokethis213

Reaction score
Truck is leaking a bunch of oil currently have intake turbo etc off but I'm. Not seeing anything noticeable that's leaking there is oil on top of the motor but I could oil leak from the oil cooler cover and or the front of the hpop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
How bad is the leak? I've seen leaks from oil cooler cover and it pisses. Hi pressure oil pump cover would be a lot less of a leak as it is not under pressure. If its a smaller leak, most of the time i see cac boot at the turbo leaking, what shape is yours in? This will seem like a bigger leak sometimes as it is not caught until it looks big.

pdumont01

Reaction score
Sending unit could be leaking also but usually the oil cooler gaskets are flat and barely sealing when I take them apart. Might be worth getting a gasket kit for the cooler while u r already there.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score
My oil cooler gasket blew out and was pouring oil around both sides of it. The only way to see it was with a mirror looking back under the intake. When it was pulled off, it had a small tear in it.:doh:

Strokethis213

Reaction score
Replaced hpop cover it was was bad then blew the boot right at the turbo it shot a little oil cleaned it up everything was good then dipstick plastic broke and leaked oil out of there replaced it that went away and now it's leaking oil again I'm pretty sure it's the oil cooler cause it leaks back the hpop cover and builds there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.