Need info for rebuild!

smokedout250

Reaction score
Ok guys I'm looking at doing a rebuild. I'm wondering what's the best route to go. I plan you fairly big once the motors in good shape. What are some areas I should look at putting money into? I'm thinking a good 500-600 hp.... Please give advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoneStar7.3

Reaction score
You're going to need head studs, valve springs, stage 3 injectors, hypermax H2E turbo & mounting kit. Valve springs 4"exhaust. Thers much more but this is a good start. Also, you will need to get your chip reburnt for bigger injectors.

A completely built transmission.

Last edited:

smokedout250

Reaction score
You're going to need head studs, valve springs, stage 3 injectors, hypermax H2E turbo & mounting kit. Valve springs 4"exhaust. Thers much more but this is a good start. Also, you will need to get your chip reburnt for bigger injectors.

A completely built transmission.

Check the sig.... I'm thinking 300s or a little better what I wanna know is should I dO a shorty block or just build mine?

smokedout250

Reaction score
That's kinda what I'm think but who makes a short block worthy of 600hp? My trucks a dd and will until the motor has been built then I will swap it to a puller... or would the di short block be smart and then just build the motor I have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online