need input on mods

black6.4

Reaction score
well cab has to come off shortly to install studs/gaskets what im wondering is what else can i do reasonobly priced since the cabs gonna be off??? i already have cac/cfm,egr delete and dpf delete.......i want to do the airdog with bowl delete thus being can i also run 60hp nozzels with the kem 345 tune or can i scratch the nozzles and have kem play with pw more?> also thinking on the elite 71mm while cab is off any info would be great......

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
the 71 for sure and a good downpipe, and with ported rails/airdog/fuelbowl delete u mite be ok with a pump thats in good shape, some have been able too and some havnt, have u done anything to the tranny yet? and always good insurance to do valve springs as well

White_monster

Reaction score
The 71mm for sure. Airdog and the fuel bowl delete and elites 60hp nozzles if you can. On a tube with 1.9pw you'll hold rp but anything above that has proved to be hit or miss. My truck holds above 1.9pw but many others have tried and can't. So that's something to think about.

black6.4

Reaction score
truck has 50,000 miles and stock trans ill deal with that wen it goes i dont race or pull anything just mess around on the street.....yall think the 71mm airdog with bowl delete and 60hp nozzles would be a good combo or can i minus the nozzles and have the tune or pw modified what would be the diff......truck already clears up smoke farely quikly on the 345

White_monster

Reaction score
You can always say no to nozzles. No real point to the bowl delete of your not doing nozzles. The airdog filters better so that's a good reason to do it. As far as tweaking the pulse width goes. Not sure how far you can take the stock pump, guess with a big pw you might need the bowl delete. Rails would be good and a 4" down pipe. Also if your adding fuel you should consider a wastegate if you don't have one yet.

Latest posts

Members online