Need Opinions on Bumpers

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Usually I wouldn't care what other people think but I'm really torn on this one.

I'm not going to lift because I have two 3yr olds and a short wife. So far I ordered 20x10 -19 (satin black) rims with 35x12.50 Toyo RT, PMF traction bars, Hellwig sway bars and fox shocks.

Truck is a white 2015 SBCC Lariat with snow prep package so it's fairly level. Since I don't want to lift I was considering replacing stock rear block with 2" - 2.5" PMF or leaving it alone. Truck has about 2" rake right now.

Where I need your help is I'm going to have to do a fair amount of cutting to get the the rims to fit so I was looking at bumpers. I really like the prerunner style but don't want to come off as poser/douche bag with a truck that's not lifted or it's been leveled by lowering the rear. Honestly the truck really won't even seen any off road either unless there's construction on the way to the mall.

So what do you guys think? This is kind of the look I was going for either with that bumper or the N-fab RSP. Also open to others but haven't come across many in that style.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Lthrnck

Reaction score
Trailready has a nice pre-runner look bumper too, check them out. Looking at picking up a used '14 250 and it has that bumper on it, clean but tough look and should help with tire clearance

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

TripleE44

Reaction score
Mercenary by far makes the best looking prerunner type to me, but it's big money. Rogue racing had one in development but I never saw it done.

This is something I've wanted to do for a while but I can't ever seem to make my mind up. I've heard the nfab isn't that great quality also...

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I know I don't like the bulky heavy looking bumpers that extend way off the front of the truck. Adding the Trailready light line to my list. Has a prerunner look without being over the top and tight to the body. ADD has some good ones as well.

http://trailready.com/bumpers/ford_superduty.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.