• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Need price On Forces

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
We have multiple vendors on this site that pay to be here that can get you pricing on AF.

I bought mine from Jason at G Racing, but there is also The Diesel Cartel and others who deal in AF. Please support the guys who keep the lights on.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Yep, for sure.

I've been in contact with Jason at G Racing. He's working a PTM piece for me. I'm hoping to hear from him soon....

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Good deal. he finished mine not long ago and just finished some ptm stuff for unbroken.

BK39

Reaction score
We have multiple vendors on this site that pay to be here that can get you pricing on AF.

I bought mine from Jason at G Racing, but there is also The Diesel Cartel and others who deal in AF. Please support the guys who keep the lights on.

I bought my BMFs from G Racing, super nice guy to deal with. And my AFs from Diesel Cartel, also a great guy to do business with. And I will say this, both of them gave me a better price than I found online or elsewhere. :rockon: Rudys..............got all my go faster stuff from Rudys............also cool guys.

swinky

Reaction score
I bought an intercooler from Jason @ G racing and that damn thing was packaged good enough to survive anything. He was awesome to deal with.

Latest posts

Members online