Need some help, issues ascending driveway.

Tooms789

Reaction score
So I'm having a couple issues with my 06 F350 and need help. First is I noticed yesterday as I was ascending my driveway a pretty good cloud of white smoke coming from the truck. It was about 30 degrees and the truck was still fairly cold as I had just come back from the neighbors. Odd part is there wasn't any smoke besides that point. Got to the top and put it in park and gave it some throttle and no smoke. To be clear my driveway is real steep. By steep I mean it's at an incline usually reserved for the first drop on a roller coaster. I also just recently did a coolant flush, added ELC coolant, and a coolant filter. Not sure if that is causing the issue or not. went to the store soon after and again nothing until the incline. It pours out a good cloud and then goes away. Odd. The other issue I have is halfway up the driveway there's a 90 degree turn and while making the turn the truck is bucking. Feels like a hard turn when in 4 wheel. It's nothing motor related. Something is binding up but not sure what. I haven't noticed it any other time but at that point. Again real hard turn and due to the incline I'm having to give a good amount of throttle to get up the driveway. Any ideas?

Latest posts