Nerf Bars

06Mud_Slut

Reaction score
I'm looking for wheel to wheel length tubular nerf bars. I'm tired of hearing people complain about getting up in the truck. So does anyone have any good brands I should look at? I'm not trying to get something that will bend or move with daily use...

Betarocker

Reaction score
I'm puzzled how Nerf bars can be used as a step. I had a lot of Nerf when I was a kid. :D

If you like the look of no steps yet need steps, go with AMP power steps.

imelmo

Reaction score
Love my N-Fab drop steps

I've got a set on the way from Nate at Performance Truck Products. Look to be some high quality steps.

steps.jpg

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I didn't like my nfabs at all. suckers were slick and rusted/scratched fast. luckily I caught the rust early and sanded it off and painted it over with primer and paint, still started again in other places.

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

06Mud_Slut

Reaction score
I like how those are one piece and the ends are welded. Other brands just have the plastic caps on the end.

I didn't like my nfabs at all. suckers were slick and rusted/scratched fast. luckily I caught the rust early and sanded it off and painted it over with primer and paint, still started again in other places.
Slick like the step was slick? And did you have the powder coated ones or the polished one?

average

Reaction score
I like my nfabs so far, only been on a month and the gf hasn't complained about getting in anymore.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Slick like the step was slick? And did you have the powder coated ones or the polished one?

gloss black powder coat, yes the steps were slick with rain, mud, or snow. I honestly fell off quite a few times. mine we're new 2 years ago and it didn't have the ends welded-they were open

vcassens

Reaction score
Now I have his old ones and I agree they get slick but the wife said put something on and amps where not in the budget. I do like the looks of them and my truck probably goes places it shouldn't lol so the offer a little more protection to my body

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Now I have his old ones and I agree they get slick but the wife said put something on and amps where not in the budget. I do like the looks of them and my truck probably goes places it shouldn't lol so the offer a little more protection to my body

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

that is totally true though, they look great, an my rocker panels looked a million times better when I had them on :doh:

Latest posts

Members online