New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

13KingRanch

Reaction score
usezebuh.jpg

Anybody see this yet? Saw it on Instagram and don't know if it's legit or not. Just thought I'd share it with you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL Guys this has already been posted by the PSA boss and mikey a week or more ago on THIS thread... Along with the same mad picture!!

Mike is yanking yalls chains around.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I am thinking i have seem him on here before. That not the mike i was referring to. I used mike and mikey for the same guy. Our engine destroying friend......... :lookaround:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Depending on how much other stuff is changed it could be $5k. Then where you at? Might as well buy a performance kit if the money is even close to the same.

Time will tell.

This^^^, be deleted at the same time and be above 500hp for around the same money...

live life full throttle

mfoltz

Reaction score
A guy on the diesel stop forum works at a ford dealer he said he has order 14 2015s powerstroke already. He didn't say anything about the hp numbers or any new options.

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Not sure how true it is but my sales manager at ford dealer I'm working are saying there is suppose to be a body change on the super duty also..... I'm still skeptical, but I am goin to be watching like a hawk for order release dates!!!!

fine69

Reaction score
Not sure how true it is but my sales manager at ford dealer I'm working are saying there is suppose to be a body change on the super duty also..... I'm still skeptical, but I am goin to be watching like a hawk for order release dates!!!!

Being that Ford has pics of the 2015's on their website, I'd say your sales manager, like most other sales managers I've met, is full of sh!t

mfoltz

Reaction score
i have gone to probably 6 different dealers and all of them had no idea about the 15 some argued with me saying they wont come out till fall. i told them its on fords website and they just look at me like im stupid.

Latest posts

Members online