New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

donniesd

Reaction score
Have you seen the Dodge and Chevy back up camera's? When you do you will realize how nice yours really is.

Yes, i had a 2013 Silverado, atleast when it rained or it was dark i could still use the camera, on my 2013 SD, it sucks.

I had no complaints on my 2012 sd!

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Nothing, I just like black cloth seats and interiors. I honestly think that the newer XLTs are very cheap feeling and looking as compared to previous years. The FX4's were a sharp looking truck and a good compromise between an XLT and a Lariat.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
It's on ford's "2015 Super Duty" page. They look good, but I'll wait til there are actual pics. Kodiak brown looked good on there, but in person it was like turd brown…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think in perfect daylight 100% spotless clean kodiak brown is probably one of the best colors out there, slightest bit of dust ruins the tone thoguh

WHY NOT

Reaction score
http://www.ford.com/trucks/superduty/2015/

I like the bronze fire and magnetic, not so hot on the caribou, but it sure beats the old beige.

The new king ranch interior makes me jealous, match that with a bigger turbo, injectors and pumps I want one, to bad I am not due for another truck for a long long time. Oh well, we will see how much power they can make when tuned and deleted.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Gonna be a beast in stock form.

gupy6eza.jpg

Latest posts

Members online