New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

MorganY

Reaction score
Local dealer has a white platinum single wheel f250 coming in soon. 62,700.

Still years before that's even tangible. Looks like the engineering R&D is being passed on to the end user quite heavily now. At least the quality has gone through the roof in the last 3 years. Can't wait to see 2015s coming up on PSA.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yeah i doubt it too, waiting till the end of the year usually works well around here, they will start ordering 16s shortly after that so they want to know what to order

Dzchey21

Reaction score
looks to me like the set up on my 2012 to a 2015 is about 2500 more. Not terrible but still. Guess we will see what shows up and what kind of discounts we get for xline

Reaction score
I just need someone to bring me one for roughly a month..... I'll give them the parts at cost when finished if they decide to keep them.....

I have already been talking to my dealer. God I don't want to buy a new truck. But I need one to make a couple parts...

morepower02

Reaction score
Prices are getting pretty high for the average guy. I wouldn't mind picking one up after someone took the first couple of years hit on the value.

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I just need someone to bring me one for roughly a month..... I'll give them the parts at cost when finished if they decide to keep them.....

I have already been talking to my dealer. God I don't want to buy a new truck. But I need one to make a couple parts...

If your talking about making a drop in turbo set up from a 2015, say no more i would be in for sure, i love my current truck just feel limited by the turbo

Barnabas

Reaction score
At least the values arent dropping too bad in the first couple years on these trucks like they do on a car.

Used 12's and 13's are selling for almost what you can buy a left over 13 or a even some 14's with current rebates.

(Ive only been comparing KR's not other trims)

Clean-15

Reaction score
How does the process for ordering work? Anyone know? Do you pay up front or negotiate the price when you take delivery? I feel like ordering one will screw me but I'm kinda set on the options I want. Any insight?

morepower02

Reaction score
I would guess it is up to the dealer. I have always worked with the same dealer so when a order was placed last time for my wife's new ride it was negotiate price, place order and pay when it comes in. No money down was needed.

ParkerFly

Reaction score
I would guess it is up to the dealer. I have always worked with the same dealer so when a order was placed last time for my wife's new ride it was negotiate price, place order and pay when it comes in. No money down was needed.

:whs: If you have a relationship with the dealer that's how most will be. Some may want a deposit, some may not. It's just gonna depend.

Clean-15

Reaction score
Mostly wondering if I am going to shoot myself in the foot by ordering vs. just picking one off the lot. Not worried about the deposit if the price is fair.

Latest posts

Members online