New 2015 Ford Superduty 6.7 Updates

John_P

Reaction score
I talked with my local Ford Salesman yesterday about the 2015's. He said they should have some on their lot (Wilmington, N.C.) around April 14-15, 2014. The first few are all Platinum Models. Also, he said the first few won't be discounted very much and their info showed only about a $500.00 reduction off the sticker. I realize that each area of the country is different as well as each dealer, but wanted to pass this info onto the members here.

uga33

Reaction score
Went to the Atlanta International Auto show today hoping to get a close look at the turbocharger and plumbing with no luck. Figured they would have had a 2015 450 on display but all they had was a '14 KR. The new 150 is a lot nicer in person. The new GM HD twins are nice but the seats are tiny.

pstroke08

Reaction score
My dad works for a company contracted to ford to deliver all there trucks. They are currently on hold for some unknown reason he heard rumors of it having to do with the transmissions not engaging correctly but who knows

Gearhead

Reaction score
I was told all the old trucks would accept the majority of the new parts.... the pumps would be a nice upgrade for the 11-14 trucks.

Reaction score
And I ordered it in magnetic just for Jared..... He's sooo happy with me over that.... Lol got the American forces otw too. Just not sure what tire. 35/12.5r22 toyo mt, or terra grapplers. Or 33's with terra's or cooper zeon....

Last edited:

Clean-15

Reaction score
If anyone see's a 2015 with Magnetic paint, could you snap a pic an post it here? I've heard confirmation that the 2015's are arriving at dealers (cannot yet be sold, but still arriving) and would like to see what that color is going to look like on the truck.

I've seen it on the Mustang but it's tough to imagine it on the SD.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
If anyone see's a 2015 with Magnetic paint, could you snap a pic an post it here? I've heard confirmation that the 2015's are arriving at dealers (cannot yet be sold, but still arriving) and would like to see what that color is going to look like on the truck.

I've seen it on the Mustang but it's tough to imagine it on the SD.

Soon as mine shows up Ill post a picture

Latest posts

Members online