New 6.0 FICM?

Mar00n6liter

Reaction score
Im debating where to get an FICM from bulletproof diesel or swamp diesel? Maybe even a 58v one. Any good/bad experience buying one from either place?

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Bulletproof. They have a completely new redesigned power board, not a modified stocker. You can put the Bulletproof one in 58v if you want...

Snake

Reaction score
IMO, the Bulletproof 6 phase is the way to go. Military grade hardware, redundant circuits, and the capability of making it 53v or 58v.

I've been running one for just over 6 months and noticed an improvement in low end power compared to a good 48v FICM.

Mar00n6liter

Reaction score
@Mdub i assumed i have to send in a core to BPD to get the new one or either pay for it?

Tinbanger

Reaction score
BPD, does not need your core. I also have a bulletproof, can't complain but it's been less than a week.

Last edited:

sleeps

Reaction score
@Mdub i assumed i have to send in a core to BPD to get the new one or either pay for it?

nope, and thats why i went with bullet proof also i got to keep driving while waiting on it and no waiting for core refund. plus you can sell yours to make the cost of buying the bulletproof even cheaper. without the core charge and actually recouping money, i think it may come out cheaper.

58v BPD here.

Mar00n6liter

Reaction score
It'd be just a half shell.. The electrical side of the ficm.. i keep the programming side.. But idk how much that'd even be worth?

Mdub707

Reaction score
Well it's probably worth at least a little to me as I have probably 5 or 6 FICM's here that need individual parts. Shoot me a PM when you get your BPD unit in and we can talk.

Mar00n6liter

Reaction score
Alright will do it will be a few weeks before i get injectors and everything else to tear mine down but I'll let you know

Latest posts

Members online